The Mean Ol' B Club

im a mean young bitch :lol: do i qualify ;)

i do often say the usual ''kids these days'' phrase :blush: and im not 18 for another 5 weeks :rofl:

these kids have aged me greatly :lol:

Can I join?! :lol:

I can feel a bitch coming on :lol:

ffs no post, no empty bins, i am getting sick of the snow and i cant even push the pram through the stuff! i need empty wheelie bins, all 3 of mine are full and i've put a black bag outside now and no doubt the frigging neighbours cats will empty it everywhere, hope they get the baby's poops all over them and trail it back home, grrrrr!

Welcome ladies! :wave:

Sounds like the snow is causing some serious problems for the UK ladies! I don't mind it so much except our car doors and windows keep getting iced shut and it's bloody freezing outside.
I'm in a surprisingly good mood today since I managed to sleep through the nieces & nephews coming over before school. They're here every weekday morning and they are LOUD! Drives me nuts honestly, I love the kids but when I was little I was never allowed to be rambunctious indoors and Carmen won't be allowed either! I'm such a mean mom, lol.
Can't believe it's December already, you girls ready for the holidays? :happydance:

Yes nearly but still organising for bubs arrival!

This snow is really pissing me off now :grr:

No snow yet for me :)

oh did it rain yesterday... my new boots got all soggy :(

We're supposed to get another 6 inches of snow tonight! I do hope it's plowed by morning because we have to leave early to catch the train.

Finally, two weeks at my parents' house! Peace and quiet. :cloud9: If only Carmen would sleep in her own bed... oh well, maybe by some miracle over the next couple of weeks we can get her used to sleeping by herself. Have a bloody headache though but at least it won't be made worse by other people's screaming children!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->