The Mommy Below Me...

you betcha!

tmbm has warm weather where she lives:)

We are going on a holiday next month :)

TMBM Is pregnant

Yep! In my little volvo.. i'd love to get a volvo jeep soon though!

tmbm is in her pajamas?

Nope:)

Tmbm needs to shave? I certainly do but my hubby may need to help me as i can barely reach my legs over this watermelon size bump:)

Kinda! It's impossible to see what you're doing! I have been debating whether or not to get OH's for a bit now... I think the time has come!!!

tmbm has a job?

Nope, unless you consider taking care of my whiny two year all day a job:winkwink:

Tmbm likes eating out at restaurants

Yes, it's a nice treat. It's funny actually, because I nearly used this one last time but used the job one instead! Haha. Great minds think alike!

tmbm plays candy crush?

You know i havent, but alot of people play it. Is it good?

Tmbm likes thunderstorms:)

I'm hooked! I've played it for a while now. But really only getting into it. My phone keeps freezing when I play it though, but my phone is old and stupid, haha. And yes, I love thunderstorms!

tmbm watches revenge?

No! I dont watch many tv shows, im a movie buff. But i love the oldies like seinfeld, melrose place, beverly hills etc. I own alot of tv dvds:) one of my favs was my so called life:)

Tmbm likes horror movies(i love them, but can never find anyone to watch them with me:-()

Aww no, i'm obsessed with revenge! But I am a bit of a movie buff myself. And I love horrors! My older cousin first introduced me to them aged 4 years and we watched them together ever since... coincidentally she just named her son after the antichrist kid in the omen (not intentionally). Haha

tmbm watches reality tv... not usually a fan, but I spent a lot of time at this today!

I used to but now i spend way to much time watching disney junior!
I wish we lived closer to each other, then i would have a movie buddy!

Tmbm lives in an apartment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->