The month you conceived (ovulation)

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Hay ladies, hope you don't mind me posting here, firstly a massive congrats to you all!!❤️,.... so... abit about me, I've been on the ttc roller coaster journey for 6 long years , with no rainbow baby and two losses, .... but this past year I've just been NTNP, still nothing , I've also had every test know to man and all is fine!, no problems what so ever, same as OH, we have been told by fertility doctors , we have ("unexplained fertility") and also been told ivf maybe our best bet, so we are currently saving as we speak, ...back 8 months ago I joined slimming world, and got my weight down from 14st to 11st.5 , I'm still on my weightloss journey to!,... the reason i posted here is to basically to ask a ovulation question, in hope someone could respond, basically in the whole 6 years of my journey I never had EWCM, but the past 3/4 months I've actually been getting it , BUT THIS MONTH it's something else ! I had tons and tons for two days, along with Strong "O" pain, im actually shocked as to how much and how strong "O" feels this, So this month I've decided to "try", I would like to no how your ovulation was? or was it even different the month you conceived , did u have a lot of EWCM AND "O" pains, I'm currently 2dpo(ish) and can't help but feel this month could be it (yes even after 6 years !😂🙈) Thanks in advance ..... xx

I was on Clomid because I don't ovulate. The cycle before I conceived it was perfect. I had heaps of EWCM, my first and only positive OPK ever, ovulation pain etc. We BD plenty in my fertile window and my progesterone was amazing on CD 21. But I got AF on CD 29.

The next cycle I had no EWCM, I did not get a positive OPK, I had no ovulation pain and my progesterone levels confirmed ovulation but weren't quite as high as they like to see to sustain a pregnancy. Well I got my BFP and here I am at 24 weeks with a baby boy.

I'm not sure if my story has been on any help but I really wish you all the best and hope that you get your little miracle soon!

I don't check my cm and even when I did I never had the ewcm. It would stretch but not very far. Idk. I also very rarely get o pains. A few cycles I would get some cramping on the side I oed, and it did faithfully alternate. I could even tell when I released two eggs, backed up by vanishing twins. I'm hoping this change in your cm is a good thing! Gl and fxed for you!

I'm so sorry for the long and hard journey you've been on with TTC. We tried nearly two years for this one and that was painful enough. I can't imagine 6 years!

The month we finally conceived a sticky baby this time around my CM was off the scale!! I usually get some EWCM, but back in January (when this baby was conceived) i had so unbelievably much. I too thought it was a good sign and lo and behold, that was our month.

With me, the thing that finally made a difference was 75mg aspirin a day. I had an appointment at the recurrent miscarriage clinic with a blood test; I tested positive for lupus anticoagulant antibodies, the treatment for which involved aspirin and heparin. I started taking aspirin and it worked first month. I stared at the beginning of the cycle and it just worked, I have no idea if it was just coincidental, but that month was definitely different.

Good luck on your journey. I really really hope you have come to the end of it this cycle and the EWCM is a great sign that this has been your month.

I'm so sorry for the long and hard journey you've been on with TTC. We tried nearly two years for this one and that was painful enough. I can't imagine 6 years!

The month we finally conceived a sticky baby this time around my CM was off the scale!! I usually get some EWCM, but back in January (when this baby was conceived) i had so unbelievably much. I too thought it was a good sign and lo and behold, that was our month.

With me, the thing that finally made a difference was 75mg aspirin a day. I had an appointment at the recurrent miscarriage clinic with a blood test; I tested positive for lupus anticoagulant antibodies, the treatment for which involved aspirin and heparin. I started taking aspirin and it worked first month. I stared at the beginning of the cycle and it just worked, I have no idea if it was just coincidental, but that month was definitely different.

Good luck on your journey. I really really hope you have come to the end of it this cycle and the EWCM is a great sign that this has been your month.

Hi squirrel, thank you so much for responding, yes it's such a tuff journey, but one I won't give up on , happy to hear you conceived having lots of ewcm!, ...I'm actually on aspirin, this is my first month, but doc didn't start me on it untill ,3 days before "O"? maybe he will start me on cycle day one next month, along with my clomid, as it's seem a bit late in the cycle don't you think,?, I'm so happy you finally got your BFP, wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months 👶🏻😘 xx

I really do hope, like you the ewcm gets me my baby xxx

OH and I ditched the birth control and decided to NTNP shortly after moving in together in the fall of 2014. I quickly couldn't handle just NTNP and started tracking everything. When we hadn't succeeded in a year, I asked my GP for a referral. I then waited about 6 months to get in with my GYN, who I saw every 1-2 months for a while, did all the blood tests, etc. Then around out 2 years of trying mark, we had a consult with an infertility clinic. They also said IVF was our best bet, but being that it was now last fall, fast approaching our wedding this summer, we decided to hold off until after the wedding. We went back to NTNP last September. During that time I actually managed not to track anything, though I did do the mental math every time AF showed up and take note to jump OH on a particular weekend :p We bought a house, upgraded our truck, I got promoted to full time at work, and we started ironing out wedding details. Mostly forgot about TTC. Then apparently January was our month! We were so busy doing house work that month that we only BD'd a couple times, and I honestly thought we missed our window entirely. Didn't think anything of it until I was over a week late and tested on a whim in the middle of the afternoon on Valentine's.

I had 0 EWCM the month I conceived. I know what day I Oed because I was using OPKs, but was super concerned at how dry I was. Like painfully dry. Didn't seem to make a difference. So, not sure of that's helpful but you can definitely get pregnant without any EWCM.

I know my story probably doesnt help.
I had no ewcm (never really do) and only some months get cramping. When i conceived i honestly had no idea when i ovulated since the math doesnt work out from ovulation to when we BD.
Do you take OPK's? I was told i would have a harder chance of conceiving and i honestly believe avidly working out prior to conceiving was a huge help. That and sometimes you have to go through such a shitty wait but when it does happen it makes being pregnant that much more special :)

I ovulated RIGHT after my period ended. I was feeling "into" my hubby the day after my period ended and while dtd I noticed I had a lot of watery/ewcm. That day I was also having cramps but I (wrongly?) assumed it was leftover from my period :) So looking back, I had the "right" cm going for me and I noticed cramping.

I wish you the very best of luck and lots of baby dust.

I ovulated RIGHT after my period ended. I was feeling "into" my hubby the day after my period ended and while dtd I noticed I had a lot of watery/ewcm. That day I was also having cramps but I (wrongly?) assumed it was leftover from my period :) So looking back, I had the "right" cm going for me and I noticed cramping.

I wish you the very best of luck and lots of baby dust.

Wow so soon after af !

We were told ivf was our only option after my ep and I had honestly giving up on having a child of my own because ivf was just out of the question. Being honest I only continued doing bbt because I have pcos and its the only way for me to know when to expect my period and im really over the joy of surprised periods lol anyway, When I ovulated with this pregnancy I didn't have much ewcm at all like hardly any and I think we only bd'd once a couple days before ovulation. But it worked because here we are at almost 24 weeks

I got my cycles back at 5 1/2 months postpartum and they were long/irregular. The month we decided to TTC #2 I ended up having to go out of town during when I thought my fertile period would be (although I didn't temp or chart or anything). A few days after I got home I had a huge glob of EWCM on my underwear, even though it was CD 23 we decided to go for it, so we DTD three days in a row and conceived baby #2. I had never really noticed EWCM or any ovulation symptoms before, so was glad it happened that one month otherwise we probably wouldn't have tried.

We BDed the day before I ovulated. I had a regular amount of EWCM, but the bigger sign for me was my BBT. I had a huge temp spike the morning before my OPK turned positive, which turned out to be ovulation for me (even though it's usually the other way around - positive OPK then temp spike...). The next couple of days, I had awful ovulation pains. Like super painful! And it worked! 21 weeks!

My DH and I took over the counter supplements to help us as he had a vasectomy reversal. They worked!! I ovulated on CD21 the cycle we got preggo! The only thing different was about a week after ovulation my cervix felt like jelly!! And all the cycles prior they were always hard.

Thanks all , I'm absolutely sure af is on its way, af cramps , and backache, only thing that's different but has happened occasionally is sore nipples , they started hurting this morning, I also have heavy discharge which also happens with af sometimes, just no sore breast like I usually get, I will still test Wednesday, , I think I'm about 8/9 dpo X

with my first we were NTNP, and I wasnt tracking anything. We wanted two close in age so when my first turned one we started trying and I dont do anything half way, so I was tracking and reading up on everything. I had tracked my cycle for a few months so I knew a general window of when to start opks. I got a positive opk and had very noticeable O cramps and EWCM. I even spotted very very slightly (wouldn't have noticed unless we were trying) and I read that could be a sign of ovulation. All the signs pointed to ovulation of an actual egg and we had timed sex right, so I just knew I was, and I was! Hopefully this will be your lucky month! That being said my 3rd was a complete and total surprise no EWCM or cramping we were pulling out and using the rhythm method and he was late pulling out one time but it was late in my cycle less than a week before my period and I knew from tracking my cycles before that I had likely already ovulated a wasn't in my fertile window, so I wasnt even worried about it, but the whole incident prompted me going to the dr to get put back on BC which is when I found out I was pregnant with this baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->