The most anoying things about breastfeeding

The only thing that annoys me now is the lack of clothing and underwear choice I have.

I want a nice bra and a nice dress.

Also - please don't feed while the car is moving. Infant seats are only design to take the weight of an infant.

If you had a collision while you were leaning over the seat your extra weight would cause the seat to come loose.

Thought of another.... When u can't remember which boob to use!

Just realised tonight...trying to blow your nose while breastfeeding...very difficult with just one hand to use!

LOL at these! The knock at the door and the not being able to feed in the car for me! Also, sticking HIS hands in MY mouth...ugh....

I personally find expressing at work relaxing..it wasn't at first but now with my tablet and the wifi hotspot from my phone? Free BnB breaks...

The clothing choices are annoying, but I just pull up most tops. Dresses though...

No reason not to have a good bra though, I finally decided to play snipity snip with my bras and converted a "regular" bra to nursing and I couldn't be happier.

Just realised tonight...trying to blow your nose while breastfeeding...very difficult with just one hand to use!

THIS!!! I have found that blowing my nose is pretty much the only thing I can't do effectively whilst feeding haha!

THIS!!! I have found that blowing my nose is pretty much the only thing I can't do effectively whilst feeding haha!

Or when you're feeding your toddler, and then they have to have a tissue to "blow" their own nose too...or try and hold a tissue up to your nose to "help" you blow yours...

great tip that worked for me, have a bracelet or bangle - or I used a hair elastic, and put it on the corresponding wrist, change it over at the end of each feed.:thumbup:

great tip that worked for me, have a bracelet or bangle - or I used a hair elastic, and put it on the corresponding wrist, change it over at the end of each feed.:thumbup:

Why did I not think of this! I've spent 9 weeks trying to work out which boob looked biggest :dohh:

Why did I not think of this! I've spent 9 weeks trying to work out which boob looked biggest :dohh:

You might not have to worry about that if you go on to tandem nurse. My toddler tells me all the time whether he wants "big mommy nuk" or "little mommy nuk", referring to the left and the right, respectively. :nope:

For me it's they way he seems to want milk the instant I sit down to eat, no matter what the time is. I'm want to cut my own food up lol.

For those looking for nice dresses to nurse in, Red Herring do some lovely nursing dresses. I wore one for a do last weekend and got so many compliments on it :)

The scratching. I feel like a scratching post at every feed...

THAT!!! Someone asked me why I looked like a scratching post...should have said things got hot with DH last night:blush:

The way my horrifying MIL doesn't seem capable of keeping a respectable 'feeding-in-progress' distance, preferring instead to stand over me and stare down at the baby - boob in mouth and liable to pop off at any given moment - going 'Aww, bluuurrssss ... bluuurrsss ...' over and over again.

Actually, I suppose that's just another of the many billions of things, aside from the basic fact that she exists, that are annoying about my MIL, rather than a breastfeeding problem per se.

The way my horrifying MIL doesn't seem capable of keeping a respectable 'feeding-in-progress' distance, preferring instead to stand over me and stare down at the baby - boob in mouth and liable to pop off at any given moment - going 'Aww, bluuurrssss ... bluuurrsss ...' over and over again.

Actually, I suppose that's just another of the many billions of things, aside from the basic fact that she exists, that are annoying about my MIL, rather than a breastfeeding problem per se.

Bluuurrsss???

She's trying to say 'bless', but she has this shitty Northern English accent ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->