The most frustrating thing about ttc

Keds195

Reaction score
For me is My body seems to be doing everything it should.
I use opks I get my surge every month.
I tracked my temps this month I got my rise confirming ovulation and temps have stayed about cover line so far.
I get ewcm 2-3 days before ovulation.
My periods are so regular like clockwork I can predict within a day when af is due.
We bd lots. Sorry it tmi. Haha.
But still no bfp. Xx

Same here!! I was just telling my sister this when AF arrived this month.. everything is so normal why isn't it happening?! UGH..

I tracked my temps this month I got my rise confirming ovulation and temps have stayed about cover line so far.
My periods are so regular like clockwork I can predict within a day when af is due.
But still no bfp. Xx

How old are you?

Just wanted to say I'm the same way and it took us 10 months to conceive. Good timing, clockwork cycle, positive opks, 14 day LP. It just didn't happen right away. I know it sucks to be told this (because I certainly hated hearing it) but it can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive with well timed, regular sex. Straight out of my OB's mouth. And she was right. Within a year we were pregnant. Hoping it' won't take that long again, because I feel your pain. It absolutely sucks. Hugs and baby dust hun.

But still no bfp. Xx

How old are you?

Were both 25 almost 26. X

Just wanted to say I'm the same way and it took us 10 months to conceive. Good timing, clockwork cycle, positive opks, 14 day LP. It just didn't happen right away. I know it sucks to be told this (because I certainly hated hearing it) but it can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive with well timed, regular sex. Straight out of my OB's mouth. And she was right. Within a year we were pregnant. Hoping it' won't take that long again, because I feel your pain. It absolutely sucks. Hugs and baby dust hun.

Thank you. I do keep telling myself that. I've heard lots of stories now of couple taking up to and over a year to fall pregnant naturally with no problems so I know it will happen. I just can't shake that voice saying you would be pregnant if it was going to happen something must be wrong
Then again I do have a good feeling about this cycle just waiting to test. Xx

But still no bfp. Xx

Have you had OHs sperm checked?

No not yet we've not been trying for a year yet so didn't think the drs would do anything so didn't bother going. Looking at going in January xx

I'm in the same boat as you. You aren't alone. I'm on cycle 7 of trying and have all signs of O'ing, and lots of baby making and always bfn. We could be ttc twins, except I'm 32.

I'm in the same boat as you. You aren't alone. I'm on cycle 7 of trying and have all signs of O'ing, and lots of baby making and always bfn. We could be ttc twins, except I'm 32.

Is torture isn't it each month goes by and af keeps arriving. Ah we'll it will happen one day I will be a mummy one day it's will just be all the more appreciated baca use of how hard it was to achieve. X

You will get your BFP hun! :) my periods are crazy irregular so I'm envious of your timely ones. You have a big advantage!

I know I really shouldn't moan as I've got a head start compared to some with regards to my cycles and ovulating. It will happen. One day. Good luck Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->