The most magical parts of pregnancy!

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
What sticks out in your mind as some of the most amazing parts of being pregnant, which you will never forget? I figured some things are more special to some people than to others.

For me it's:

* Doing my test and thinking for sure it would be negative and I was just being silly but then seeing the second line appear. I could have cried.

* Hearing his heartbeat for the first time at the doctors.

* Having my first scan at 9 weeks and seeing that there really was a baby in there. Then it moved it's arms & legs & again I could have cried! The sonographer also counted it's fingers and toes which was amazing.

* Feeling my first kicks and realising that they deffinatly were my baby. Then just a few minutes later actually seeing the kicks through my skin!!

* Finding out at my 20 week scan that I was having a boy! I didn't mind either way but knowing was so exciting!

Thats all for me. I've loved every bit of it really. Even being in pain and having morning sickness but my 2 most magical moments of all have to be taking my pregnancy test and my first scan.

Lesse...probably almost all the same as yours!

* Looking over and expecting to see a negative like I had for the past two years and instead seeing the + sign.

* Hearing her heartbeat/seeing her for the first time, even if she was just a little peanut (8wks+3)

* Feeling those first 'bubbly-popping' movements and being amazed it was actually a PERSON in me moving

* 20 week scan and actually seeing a PERSON and not a peanut

* Wild-woman movments that shake my whole tummy

*Feeling her move for the first time
*Seeing the look on my hubby's face every time he feels her kick
*the 13 and 20 week scan

in addition to those - baby hiccups!!!!

It was a horrible experience at the time, but seeing him for the first time when I had my emergency scan was amazing. I don't think I've ever felt so relieved, happy... anything in my life. We thought we'd lost him.

Feeling him move is great and the first time I heard his heartbeat made me cry too lol

xxx

In a weird way, experiencing things like morning sickness, stinging boobs, cravings.
Bonding with my little man, like poking him and waiting until he kicks back then poking him again.
Going to triage - and hearing his heartbeat good and strong.
Seeing him move around in my tummy from side to side.
Feeling him kick good and strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->