The most random text message ever! **UPDATED**

Wriggley

Reaction score
I recieved this text from my friend today:

'I have not yet infiltrated the bearded mafia, however i have been following a few leads, going undercover in several 'bad beard bars' and clubs. progress report we have a sprinkling on the soulpatch, a terrible teenage tache and the odd renegade hair randomly sticking out of my cheek! x'

:rofl:

:haha: Has the bearded mafia been infiltrated yet?

:rofl: That's funny!

Most random one I've gotten was a wrong number test that just said

"Can you pick up some gas-x? Roger has the toots"

Still cracks me up!

so i thought i would update this thread with the next text i got from the same person:

'Not yet N, but i have infiltrated the tiny french tache offcut based down town, and im on my way to get information from the head of the 'wow that moles got hairy' clan x'

my reply:

Good job, i would also like you to follow up on a lead.i heard some intel that the leader of bbm 'wilfred hutley' is going to be leading an assasination attempt on Santa Claus'

:rofl:

Lol thats so funny.

Whenever i accidently text the wrong number then realise i always HAVE to text that number again and do a wind up lol.

Few months ago i had to text an ebay lady and i put in wrong number so i sent "Hiya what time will you be here and i prefer cash" to a random number when i realised i re texted that number and said "Please let me know when you'll be here sexy,cash pls £85 for the hour" lmao i dont know what goes through my head i just picture them reading it and it makes me laugh i actually giggle to myself Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->