The most TMI boob post you'll EVER read.

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
Ok. I'm gonna post this in a few different sections bc I am feeling desperately worried. I weaned my baby about 2.5 months ago, and am still able to express a tiny bit of fluid when I squeeze my nipples and try to. (just out of curiosity). Anyway, my boobs seem to be emptying out. Look saggy, smaller, flatter, etc. All of which I expect. However, if I raise my arms above my head, the bottom half of both boobs, but esp the right one, completely sink in. Is this bc theres extra skin but nothing really inside them? Or should I be worried about breast cancer? I am calling OB Monday but worried sick. Everything I Google says cancer.

Mine are exactly the same! I'm still breastfeeding but they're so deflated. I actually had them checked by the doctor the other day and she said they were OK.

Oh my gosh thank you SO much!!! I am relieved to hear that. It's not something you expect to see and I wish post partum changes were something talked about more. I Google imaged everything I could think of to compare and apparently no one is willing to share their empty boob pics online. Lol!!!

LOL! I definitely wish it was talked about more often. I was worried too as I felt the sagging was making it look like I had dimples in them which I read was a cancer sign, but my doctor thought that they were fine.

Yes exactly the same w me!!! they look "pulled in" under the nipples only when I raise my arms .indented sort of. My husband just said he thinks they look "empty"

I'm glad it's not just me! Must be more common than we think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->