The move from formula to cows milk

Soontobe

Reaction score
At 11 months I was thinking of introducing full cows milk during the day to start weaning him over and still having formula first thing in the morning and at night.

Whats everyones opinion on this?

This was guided by my doctor but was told its purely my own choice as to when i do it.

Whats everyone else doing and when did you do? If so how?

I didn't try Joseph with cow's milk til just before his 1st birthday but he really liked it so I stopped giving him formula milk pretty quickly. I think a few ladies on here have done it a bit earlier, I'm not sure if they carried on with formula too. If your doctor says that it's a good way of doing it and you are happy with it then I'm sure it's fine x

I'm interested in this too... Don't know why but I seem to be making the whole thing much more difficult in my own head... I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :)

I made a gradual switch, until we got halfway through the proposed 'plan' and ran out of formula. I did it at 10 months. She LOVES cows milk and hated formula. I'm glad I did it when I did. Life gets a lot easier once you stop the formula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->