The nail polish/care thread

bornthiswayxo

Reaction score
This is a thread for my fellow nail polish lovers, expensive or cheap, loud or delicate colours, nail care and art, fake nails, whatever; post about everything to do with nails here <3
my nails today, courtesy of OPI in Excuse Moi and my rubbish camera:

https://i43.tinypic.com/qxl15i.jpg

What are your habits/dislikes with nails? I chew the sides of mine. :( urghhh hate it. I also hate yellow nail polish.

I hate how long i have to have them because my nails are like short they dont go back far like your nails they don't look like overly long but they still look good? i couldn't have mine like that because they are small god i probably sound nuts :rofl:

I'll try showing you what i mean..

102.jpg

That's what they were like a few month ago see i have to have a tip on them
or they would look like tiny do you get me? :lol:

143.jpg

And this is what i have atm the barry m nail effects which will be gone tomorrow
because i think it looks tacky on my nails :haha:

I hate how long i have to have them because my nails are like short they dont go back far like your nails they don't look like overly long but they still look good? i couldn't have mine like that because they are small god i probably sound nuts :rofl:

I'll try showing you what i mean..

View attachment 290466

That's what they were like a few month ago see i have to have a tip on them
or they would look like tiny do you get me? :lol:

View attachment 290469

And this is what i have atm the barry m nail effects which will be gone tomorrow
because i think it looks tacky on my nails :haha:

Awe thanks, tbh your nails look fab in my opinion, barry m nail effects looks nice!!

Ahh I love nail polish. I don't buy it very often, and I'm awful at keeping it on because mostly I just like to paint it on, and then pick it off? I've never met anyone else that does that, lmao.

However, my sister does LOVELY nail art at home. Might have to find some of her pictures to post up here.

I've been loving mint-colored nail polish. I don't usually like pastels, but it's just so pretty!

My sister did my nails tonight. I have a lovely teal colored base polish with the black Crackle polish on top - it turned out pretty cute! Wish I could post a pic from my phone! :(

Loooooove nail polish! My most recent purchase is Essie - Miss Fancy Pants

I also love nail polish and love creating nail art. Here's todays nails https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff387/harrisons_mummy/IMG_20121014_145255.jpg

I recently just purchased the red carpet gel nail kit . Its a DIY kit . And its fab . Been wondering can you put a gel top coat over a regular nail polish and let it cure under the uv light ? Would it work ? As i have so many normal polish that i dnt want going to waste :)

I recently just purchased the red carpet gel nail kit . Its a DIY kit . And its fab . Been wondering can you put a gel top coat over a regular nail polish and let it cure under the uv light ? Would it work ? As i have so many normal polish that i dnt want going to waste :)

I was looking into this myself, and it appears that you can use gel top coat over regular NP. Google it, lots of advice.

Yep; I get a gel top coat over regular acrylic polish at my salon. You have to make sure your polish is completely dry before you use the gel or it will crack.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->