the nappy lady

Discussion in 'Natural Parenting' started by diz, Aug 19, 2009.

1. diz

diz Well-Known Member

hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has purchased anything from the company before and how long it usually takes for you to receive your goods...?

Thanks muchly

2. lauriech

lauriech Well-Known Member

I ordered a nappy bin, mesh bag and wet bag from the nappy lady on Sat 8th and I still haven't received it :-(

Are you having problems with them?

x

3. diz

diz Well-Known Member

no, not yet. I placed my order on the 14th so i don't expect it to be here by now, but would expect it to be here by the end of the week (maybe im too impatient!!) but i read a post from a lady on another forum saying that she had been waiting a couple of weeks or so and still no sign. I didn't know wether they were just slow at getting orderss dispatched or if it was a one of issue that the other lady was having. I have tried looking on their web sit to see if they provide info on dispatch times but nothing :nope:

4. lauriech

lauriech Well-Known Member

I've just tried ringing to chase my order and it's on answerphone (they say on the answerphone they'd prefer you to email!!!) so I checked their delivery times on the website and they say 7-10 days....well I would say I've definately got to 10 working days and still nothing :shrug:

Have just emailed them again! :growlmad: not impressed!!!!!!!!!!!

x

5. marley2580

marley2580 Well-Known Member

I've bought from them in the past and never had any problems. Not sure why you're having them now

6. thelilbump

thelilbump ♥ mummy to a princess ♥

i've had stuff from them before, they were ok, wouldn't be rushing to purchase again but at the same time wouldn't object.