the nappy lady

diz

Reaction score
hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has purchased anything from the company before and how long it usually takes for you to receive your goods...?

Thanks muchly

I ordered a nappy bin, mesh bag and wet bag from the nappy lady on Sat 8th and I still haven't received it :-(

Are you having problems with them?

x

no, not yet. I placed my order on the 14th so i don't expect it to be here by now, but would expect it to be here by the end of the week (maybe im too impatient!!) but i read a post from a lady on another forum saying that she had been waiting a couple of weeks or so and still no sign. I didn't know wether they were just slow at getting orderss dispatched or if it was a one of issue that the other lady was having. I have tried looking on their web sit to see if they provide info on dispatch times but nothing :nope:

I've just tried ringing to chase my order and it's on answerphone (they say on the answerphone they'd prefer you to email!!!) so I checked their delivery times on the website and they say 7-10 days....well I would say I've definately got to 10 working days and still nothing :shrug:

Have just emailed them again! :growlmad: not impressed!!!!!!!!!!!

x

I've bought from them in the past and never had any problems. Not sure why you're having them now

i've had stuff from them before, they were ok, wouldn't be rushing to purchase again but at the same time wouldn't object.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->