The Never Ending 2WW

NGRidley

Pregnant w #1 after MMC
Reaction score
I feel like this is where I belong!

I am currently on CD74, which is also 23DPO.....

This 2WW has changed to a 3+WW and counting.
I had a very slight BFP (barely) on March 23, and today it was BFN.
I am having some symptoms or being pg like slight cramping, nausea, headaches but nothing major.
Also been spotting for a week, but it is more just brown old blood mixed with CM.

Anyone else in this horrible Land of Limbo like me??

Hi im only 1dpo at the moment and its driving me crazy already... i just want to go and test but obviously pointless lol.

I cant imagine how crazy you are lol. If you dont another bfp by the middle of the week id go and see the doctors and ask for a blood test i af is a no show.

Good Luck hun

NG your cycles sound a lot like mine (check out my previous charts) have you been tested for pcos? x

Dragon - I went to the doctor on march 9, because then I was on CD57....I had a pap bimanual pelvic exam. She also ordered a lot of bloodwork, for things like diabetes and thyroid issues among other things. Not sure what all she tested but my results were fine.

I am not sure if I have it. She did tell me that if my cycles dont regulate to contact her again. I am going out of town on tuesday til saturday, so I was planning on calling on the 5th if I havent had AF yet.

I have noticed that my charts are very up and down.....and that when I do O, it is not a very strong temp shift.

Ohh yeah we definitely have very similar patterns!!

might be worth requesting your bloods are checked for testosterone and getting a trans vag scan - I don't want to sound negative but your charts look annovulatory to me hun xxx

might be worth requesting your bloods are checked for testosterone and getting a trans vag scan - I don't want to sound negative but your charts look annovulatory to me hun xxx

Ohh dont worry about sound negative....
my chart has just been horrible for the last few months.

I didnt even get crosshairs until I was 17DPO

I will definitely ask about PCOS, because I think I do have some of the symptoms so it doesnt hurt to ask.

it was my charts that cottoned me on to mine - they were just like it. to be honest the xhairs you have on at the moment look pretty tenuous, there's no sustained rise.

I think AF might actually be here....will see how today goes, but I am thinking I am out officially

booo :(

do you get proper periods? Like 3 or 4 days heavy flow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->