The New FRER tests - Tried 1 - Question? **Pg 2, new test

So far my AF still hasn't shown. Just barely there spotting every once in awhile. I don't have any more tests here right now but I ordered some IC tests not too long ago & they are supposed to be here tomorrow afternoon. I will test again when they show up as long as the bleeding hasn't picked up into a full blown AF. Thank you for the opinions! I was beginning to think I was invisible today. :)

Cant wait to see some more test fx this is your bfp I don't have much of a opinion about the new frer I haven't tried any but I def see the lines

Still barely spotting & no AF. I keep thinking I'll go to the bathroom & find it full blown here. And the mail hasn't came yet today so I have no tests on hand right now. Wish I had an answer besides to keep waiting!

I would test again. I can see what you mean about the faint line. How many DPO are you? Xxx

I can see a faint line, strange about the bleeding, that must be confusing for you. Do you plan to test again? Do you check your cervix - mines always hangin' out real low during my period.

Sorry, I mean to reply to this earlier & forgot! I checked it 2 days ago and it was lower & firm but closed. I did think probably AF coming. I checked it again earlier today and it is not low anymore but not what I'd call way high since I could still reach it. Also, not firm anymore. More soft? I'm not sure really how to describe it because I don't check it too much anymore. I probably should get more in tune with that part of my anatomy again. I also couldn't tell if it was closed or open with how it was positioned & all. Left me more confused really.

I would test again. I can see what you mean about the faint line. How many DPO are you? Xxx

I am not sure on my exact dpo but my AF is fairly regular typically. If it follows my average median, it will show by Friday. My max cycle length over the last year has been 32 days so if it follows that cycle, it will show by Sunday. Anything past Sunday would be considered late compared to my 12 month cycle history.

Mail just showed and no package. :( According to the tracking number the tests were supposed to show up today. Bummed.

I think my AF found me after all. The bleeding has picked up some and has switched from pink to red. Not heavy yet but I think it's probably headed there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->