• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

The new James Bond...

musta missed this post...

i HATE james bond with a passion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink: (yvanne :p )

I think he's yummy!
OH works for aston martin and they built the cars for the movie he was so chuffed bless him. They put all the workers names in a draw to go to the premier in london fortunatly he didn't get picked i would not have gone :lol: ide be too scared! we have tickets to see the film in rugby though! :wink:

eww no, a blonde James Bond just isnt right lol im sure its broken some unwriten law somewhere hehe

xx

Terrie said:
musta missed this post...

i HATE james bond with a passion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink: (yvanne :p )

:rofl: (zips gobb)

Kina said:
any comments?

I think he looks rather yummy in the advert for the film when he's coming out of the water in his little trunks, hee hee :oops:

YUMYUM I COULD EAT HIM FRO LUCNG YUM YUM THERES NO WAY IM GOING TO CHUCK HIM OUT OF BED HEHHEHEH

Kina said:
https://www.jamesbond.de/assets/images/craig-bond-set2.jpg

:flasher:

a bit of warning would be nice, am all a fluster at the mo

The pic still puts a dirty smile on my face :lol:

y is it everytime i look at it my eyes start at his crotch thn work there way up :oops:

I have to say he don't look like a Bond......but considering everyone has been waiting for him to fall on his face, he has had some raving reviews and apparently some cool lines in the film too, and people think he makes a cool new age Bond now......so now I am open minded and think I will see the film and save my thoughts til then, BUT I will wait for it to come out on DVD :wink:

Yvanne said:
y is it everytime i look at it my eyes start at his crotch thn work there way up :oops:

COZ YOU ARE A PERV!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"