The New me, and feeling proud!!

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
Hello!! i havent been on here in a while (well not properly) for those of you who know me and DH split up (long story a bit messy and nasty but hey..) Im back and feeling GREAT!! since feburary i have lost 4 stone 6lbs!! i started my metformin treatment for pcos in june and i feel so much better! I have a new partner who i have been with a good few months now and im on :cloud9:!! taking it one step at a time...but so happy and in love!!

Weightloss update:
Downloads60.jpg
I feel so proud but still doesnt feel real! haha

I just wanted to say i hope everyone is doing well, i miss chatting to people on here that i dont currently have on my facebook and i hope u all have a great christmas and new year!! :hugs:

Wow!! Well done, you look fab. How did you lose the weight? I need to shift some too.

well done with the weight loss, you must be so proud, you look fab, i need some of your willpower! xx

thanks!! most of my weightloss was through stress after my marriage broke down and i lost the baby but the rest was through treatment of my PCOS xx

You look amazing well done you x good to hear you have moved on & things are looking up for you x all the best x

well done
you look and sound fab!!

Hello! Congrats...you look fabulous, and so glad things are going well for you

awwwwwwww toni im so pleased you're so happy!! i worried a lot about you back in those darker days. so pleased that twat is gone and you have a wonderful new OH! :hugs:

Thanks everyone!

Thank you Nuke means alot!! <3 i wouldn't give up anything to change where i am now! i never thought i could be this happy again xx

You look amazing hun, just sorry you lost it all through heartache but you sound so positive and life is on the up for you, enjoy it xx

You look fantastic hun! And good for you getting a new partner, out with the old in with the new as they say :rofl: x

Thanks, it makes me realise that everything happens for a reason!! i have 4 angel babies that i will never forget. I just miss my dog that he had put down end of november for no reason, my gorgeous fur angel! but staying positive from now on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->