***The New November Turkey Tester Thread*** 58 BFP!!!

Hi, im down for testing on the 28th of the month, but i tested this morning and got a :bfp: !!!!! :) :wohoo: :loopy:

i got my :bfp: today as well!!!!!!!! i was down for the 22nd but tested on the 27th!!!!
congrats to everyone who got theirs as well and :hugs: for the ladies who had AF show!!

hey im down 4 the 30th and got my bfp 2day yaaaaaay congrats 2 all the other lovely ladies that have got there bfp and 2 those still waiting lots ov babydust xxxx

hello, i tested one day early (thanksgiving) and got a BFP! :happydance:
thanks!
lila

congrats everyone with their bfps!

evil witch got me today ahh well onto round 5

and babydust to all those still in the running x

I'm out for this month af got me.Good luck to all you ladies that are still waiting to test.

Congrats summersky, melissa_m, and lila! Sorry the witch showed up smurfybaby and staceiz. Hugs to you all!

Hey i tested today and got a BFN....still haven't had AF but don't know if i'm holding much hope to get BFP

Hi ladies,

Sorry I am late updating the thread. I see we have a lot of congrats to give out.

Congrats to twinklestar, izzysmummy, aislingMcM, maratobe, westbrja, summersky, lila, and anyone else I may have forgot.

Sorry to those who got AF.

Good luck to the ladies waiting to test.

We only have two days left. Let's see how many BFP we can get.

I am miscarrying right now, please move mine to an angel please. Thanks.

kstancook, i am so sorry. I had a miscarriage a few days ago, too. PM me if you ever need to talk :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->