The next step.......

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
(also posted in my diary)

Had another appointment today, the original tests that had gone missing eventually came back. They showed i didnt ovulate but the ones for hte next cycle said i did. Because i still ovulated on my own the dr still doesnt want to give me clomid which is fine by me.

For anyone interested, my progesterone levels for the cycle i did ovulate was 43. You need over 30 to have ovulated.

So we discussed the next option which was the dye and x-ray thing or a laparoscopy.
She said the waiting time was the same for either.
The laparoscopy is more invasive than the xray one but it shows alot more results.

I didnt have any strong feelings either way so went with her reccomendation which was the laparoscopy.

The waiting list is 3 months but shes put me on the cancellation list, so can be anytime really.

:hugs: I hope you get your test soon hun. Its nice they put you on the Cancellation list, but either way....3 months will fly by.. :hugs:Fingers crossed for you.

Yea with christmas coming up, 3 months will take me to January.

Well you know what will happen dont you.....

You will get your appointment then find out our Pregnant and have to cancel the appointment...:)

That is how it works dont you know? :)

Good Luck AG, I wish you all the best :hugs::hugs:

Well go get drunk and do it crazy one night :rofl:

Goodluck tho hun :hugs:

Good luck Arcanegirl!:hugs:

Here's to you getting your BFP real soon:crib:!

Good luck AG ... And enjoy the drunken night ;) lol

I hope a cancelation comes up x

Good luck AG I will keep everything crossed for you!!!!:friends:

good luck think gettin the lap done is the way forward and it might give you some answers...and if your like me the more details the better! im waiting so see agyno to refer me for a lap to see if ive got endometirosis but ive started ttc in the mean time! Hopefully we will both get bfp before a lap has to be done, at least its just a day procedure its def worth it for some answers!

sending you baby dust and good luck!!!xo

Good luck! I had the HSG (dye and x-ray) and I think it hurt more than laparoscopy EVER could! I also took the progesterone tests to see if I ovulated and it said I hadn't..so they prescribed provera to me to bring on my period...and turns out I DID ovulate (just a little late) and I got a BFP, so..here's hoping! Good Luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->