The NTNP 'Tell me about you' thread!

Hi, I'm Alex and married to my DH Dave. We're both 40 years old but behave like teenagers :D

We live in a place called Halesowen which is near Brimingham. DH and I have been together 6 years in November and married for 4 years in July.

I am fortunate enough to be a house wife and mummy to 3 cats and 4 dogs but no human babies yet. When I did work my first job was as a veterinary nurse but my last job before becoming a housewife was as an advisor for the Kennel Club.

DH works as a senior engineer for an international company who develops and manufacturers railway signalling.

I had my Mirena coil removed just under 4 weeks ago and if things follow the same schedule they did last time I had one removed I should be getting AF next weekend and we've been NTNP since.

Hi I'm Emily, 28. DH (also 28) and I have been together for 10 years and married for 6. We have 2 sons already, Brady, who is 3 in two weeks and Jacob, 13 months. We are trying to take the NTNP approach with #3, in the hope that being more relaxed will work. Nearly 9 months later it hasn't worked yet, but we are hopeful. It took us 9 months to conceive Brady and 6 months for Jake.

I am a primary school teacher and DH is a physio. We live near Manchester, but are from New Zealand and want to move back asap!

Hi ladies,

I'm 24, OH 26 and we've been together 8 years in April, engaged and living together for 3.

We're NTNP :baby: #1 and are so excited to finally be here after wanting this for so long. I only came off BC on the 4th March so are real newbies at this! We are trying to take the more relaxed approach to start with and see where that leads, we had said we'd be TTC in May but we'll see how the NTNP goes.

Think this is a nice idea for everyone to post a little about themselves.

Baby dust to you all :flower:

HEY! My name is Michelle! I am 27 and have been married for under a year. I have an almost 4 year old boy (I can't belive he's so old!) with my previous partner. My son Wyatt is a handful - we had agreed to not have another, but who are we kidding? We both agreed that we would regret if we didn't add to the clan!

We haven't even made it through one whole cycle yet, but I have already given up on charting - too stressful! Now we are just going with the flow.

good evening everyone

im bec and im 23 ( 24 in may) me and my other half wer together for 2 years then went out seperate ways for 2 yrs and just recently got back together. we both tried other relationships ( him a marriage ) but just always end up coming back to each other haha x
i live in a place just outside manchester and he lives the other side of manchester
we hav e been ntnp pretty much since we decided we wanted to give things another go. seeing each ather at the minute is hard as i work 12 hour shifts as a security guard for the nhs and he works as a builder with a 2hour coummute either side of his work day!
i was never really into the idea of children untill i mc an unknown pregnancy in the middle of the last relationship!
i come from a very large family and my sister alone has 5 beautiful children that mean the world to me!
this month im hoping we have managed to concieve as ive been a little under the weather for about a week and growing posative signs but really trying not to get my hopes up
im so glad i found this forum and got the chance to speak to all the wonderful ladies ive had the pleaseure of talking too! they have defo made my 2ww plesant and alot easier knowing im not on my own x x x xx

all the luck and love in the world to all you fantastic ladies and i look forward to reading everyone storys

love pink

:dust:

Hi I'm kirsty - I'm 21 and have been with My Fiance (29) for 2 years and living together 18months. He has an 8year old daughter from a previous relationship who stays with us half the week and he is an excellent father to her. He never wanted more kids as her mother caused him ALOT of stress and he has had to move country just to be allowed access to his daughter and he felt he could never trust anyone else to have his child again. Anyway, lo and behold I have swept him off his feet :happydance: and he has decided I can now come off the pill! I stopped taking it around the 15th March and I am trying to keep it to myself for the time being - Want to wait till i have a bfp and a scan pic before telling our families.
I am almost finished gaining my early education and childcare qualification and oh is at college doing hairdressing. He is amazing with hair, all my girl friends get so jealous that i get my hair done by him for nights out :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->