The Obvious Question

Dylan

Reaction score
Hey, here's a question - what's the best way to conceive? Without meaning to cross into the tmi area I'm looking for some ideas that might up the chances so thoughts would be good?

I no longer use OPK's as trying to pinpoint the day ended up stressing me out beyond belief and measuring temp just confuses me :dohh:

Despite I do feel pretty clear about when I'm ovulating - the signs are always quite obvious with me and my cycle is usually regular. However, on top of knowing 'when to' are there any other tricks? :blush:

Apologies for rambling

I only know the obvious things - maybe do the deed every 2nd day from day 9 onwards should cover it, legs up in air for 10mins afterwards.

Good luck!:flower:

I have heard on your back with a pillow under your bum is the most effective and legs in the air or knees brought to your chest.

:rofl: peanutty I love the way you specified moving your legs and knees into that position after the event, gave me a rather amusing image of discarding your advice and doing it during ;)

:rofl: peanutty I love the way you specified moving your legs and knees into that position after the event, gave me a rather amusing image of discarding your advice and doing it during ;)

:headspin:Maybe both with work just as well?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->