The Overdue and Traumatic Arrival of my Gorgeous Baby Boy

Congratulations hun sorry it was such an awful time...:hugs:

I have to say you have done amazingly well! seriously, well done and really hope you recover very quickly and just a big well done!

well ive already said it about 5 times but Congratualtions again, sorry that your labour didn't go the way you wanted it too but at least you have earnt one extra mummy badge for it :)

Congrats Amy :flower: sorry the birth was so traumatic but sounds like you did amazingly well and that your son is totally worth it!
Would love to see some piccies..xx

congratulations!
sorry you had such a rough time x

Congrats to you :cloud9: what a lil chubster baby boy you have!!

Sorry your labour didn't go as planned, I hope you are well rested and healing well!

x x x

Congratulations! Sorry you had a rough labor, but I know it was all worth it once you got to hold your sweet LO. I'm sure he's beautiful.

ahww congratulations hun!! sorry to hear you had a hard time! glad your home with you little boy and are both doing well :flower: xxxx

OMG, I'm so sorry you went through that! I am VERY sorry you went through that. My baby's head was turned to the side and back to back but not like yours, so it only gave me horrible back labor.
I hope you and baby are doing well! :hugs: xx

congratulations hun! sorry you had such a rough labour :( saw your little man's pic on FB and he is just beautiful :cloud9: well done sweetie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->