The Overdue Crew of June Buds

Lettuce

Getting better at this...
Reaction score
Ah, when will they blossom...?
:shrug:
Hello ladies, woke up this morning to 3 txt messages asking if baby had come... Felt like pulling the covers back over my head and screaming! :haha:
Anyway, I'm still feeling fine, pain in my pelvis, need to pee often but nothing else. Baby is dancing away quite happy. I don't mind staying pregnant but I'm still scared of labour and I feel this hanging over me, I just want things to start so I know how it will feel! :growlmad:
Hope you others are all well! :) xxx

I also just want it to start! I guess I can't claim I'm overdue yet, as I am due today, but I really just want the labour bit to be over! I went in for my sweep this morning and it was quite positive as midwife said I'm 1cm dilated and cervix is soft, which she said was good as it is first baby and so on. Head now also only 2/5 palpable :) I saw the husband of one of the ladies I was at antenatal class with at the birth centre where I had the sweep and he was saying their baby had arrived at about 3am Saturday morning - so he invited us (me and hubby) in to see his wfe and baby, which was lovely. Everyone I know who is (was!) pregnant has now had their babies. I keep thinking - where's mine?!

I'm overdue too - booo !! Baby is cooked and I'm ready for a cuddle but think he/she is too comfy.

I'm also very nervous about the labour never really experienced pain and never been in hospital - i just want it to start and be over now so I can be a mummy x

I'm not overdue yet! I'm due the 9th but I am so fed up for a weeks I've been getting pains and cramps midwife said my body is trying to go into labour then it goes away and comes back! I'm soo tired as I have m.e aswell and just can't carry this extra load anymore my body is in so much pain I want him to come out now and I want to meet him! Hurry up little man.

Lynda

i feel like I will be over due!! lol
gues i will find out in 6 days!

Ah, it's not too bad! Just think of your due date as being 2weeks later than it is, then you won't be disappointed! :haha: hope you don't go over tho girls! :) xxx

I have 3 days left but I just have this weird feeling that he's going to be fashionably late! :wacko: My eldest son was a week late so I think this one's not going to be any different! :dohh:

I'm not overdue yet, but I feel like it. After an exam I had this week I had bleeding, and then cramping. Cramps turned into regular contractions every 5 min apart. I got my socks in my bag and called my friend.... decided to wait it out for a few hrs and went to bed, woke up with no more contractions! I've had some contractions, pain, cramping that it feels like labor is hanging over my head also.

My hospital will induce me at 12 days over which is next tuesday and im fine with that, whats another 9 days to meet my scrummy boy. Except people keep telling me they "know" i'll have him on this day or that and it gets me all excited jumping on my ball and eating curry just incase it sets me off only for nothing to happen grrrrr. Both nan's my sister and 2 customers have said it will be today and NOTHING!! I wish they'd just be patcient and not say anything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->