The penny has dropped..BFP

liverpoolbaby

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I've moved up the ladder and got my first ever BFP yesterday!

Today it has only just hit home that this is actually it.

Ive longed to have a baby for a long time and now it has actually happened I feel the most vulnerable I have ever been in my life.

Yesterday me and oh were so excited. Today being at a BBQ surrounded by everyone drinking and having fun has actually made it sunk in and fast.

I am so scared :nope:

Congrats! I found out last week, and I am still not sure it's sunk in yet. And we're telling family tomorrow! Don't be scared, be happy and joyful! We're here for you if you need any questions answered :)

Congrats! I found out last week, and I am still not sure it's sunk in yet. And we're telling family tomorrow! Don't be scared, be happy and joyful! We're here for you if you need any questions answered :)

I just cant help crying today.
I found out I lost my job last week, no1 will take me on now im pregnant.
I feel really vulnerable right now hope this isn't how it is going to be for 9mths :wacko:
Thanks kmpssbl your msg made me smile :hugs:

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

Aww congratulations, I remember you from when I was trying for my first baby back in 2011, we were both trying at the same time and we spoke on a few threads. I remembered u due to the fact we are both from Liverpool and often wondered what happened to u. Am so glad I came across this thread and decovered u are now pregnant. good luck with ur pregnancy. Xx

Aww congratulations, I remember you from when I was trying for my first baby back in 2011, we were both trying at the same time and we spoke on a few threads. I remembered u due to the fact we are both from Liverpool and often wondered what happened to u. Am so glad I came across this thread and decovered u are now pregnant. good luck with ur pregnancy. Xx

Aww! Yeh I think I remember!!!
Gosh time flys!!! hahaha!!
:hugs:
How are you?!! x

Congratulations!! And don't worry, I think you're feeling normal!!!! I found out a week ago and nearly drove myself mad with anxiety!! But a week later, and I feel a lot calmer, and even excited :) what will be will be, easy to say but out of our hands so give it a few days and I'm sure you will feel better :D

There's a December thread for chatting too, so join it :D

How are you?!! x

Am ok thanks, busy with 2 little boys now. How are u? I am so happy that u finally got your bfp xx

How are you?!! x

Am ok thanks, busy with 2 little boys now. How are u? I am so happy that u finally got your bfp xx

flippin heck you was busy!! :lol:
I'm good not handling this 1st week of knowing very well, but il get there I suppose.
are you trying for baby 3 now? haha x

Congratulations!! And don't worry, I think you're feeling normal!!!! I found out a week ago and nearly drove myself mad with anxiety!! But a week later, and I feel a lot calmer, and even excited :) what will be will be, easy to say but out of our hands so give it a few days and I'm sure you will feel better :D

There's a December thread for chatting too, so join it :D

Thankyou :flower:
I'm going to try and find it now!!
How have u and your oh been with the news?
I think I've turned into a crazy mad woman :blush:
x

I just cant help crying today.
I found out I lost my job last week, no1 will take me on now im pregnant.
I feel really vulnerable right now hope this isn't how it is going to be for 9mths :wacko:
Thanks kmpssbl your msg made me smile :hugs:

First of all congratulations xx

Secondly you absolutely can get a job! Especially only being 5 weeks gone! I got a new job at 15ish weeks pregnant with my first. They are not allowed to discriminate but I chose not to tell them until after I started :) They cant sack you for it. Dont worry, you will get a job no problem x

Thankyou :flower:
I'm going to try and find it now!!
How have u and your oh been with the news?
I think I've turned into a crazy mad woman :blush:
x

He's mostly been excited!! Already got a list of prams he wants to test drive :haha: he's more chilled out than I am in that respect, plus he doesn't read all the bad stuff like I do......!!!! I've also been a crazy woman, couldn't sleep for worry some nights, convinced something is going to go wrong and it's not really going to happen... Reading about statistics and chances etc. I just try not to now.... I'm a control freak I think, and this is something I can't control!! I do feel more chilled since last week though, I'm taking every day as a milestone, and every day that passes I think more positively :) i won't feel happy till I've seen it with my own eyes! And even then I'm sure I will find something else to worry about LOL will be better when I'm back in work next week. Too much time to ponder things this week!!!!

I've got 2 interviews this week
2 next week.
I just want maternity pay lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back