The perfect Forum

Jasmine28

Reaction score
Hello ladies :hi:
Well, I've only just joined the site a few days ago and just noticed that there is a seperate section for NTNP.
My hubby and I have been married for 5 years and almost 2 years ago we decided to "ntnp", it went on for a few months, but then we decided it wasn't the right time (we had just started looking to buy a home etc...), so we put that on pause. Now fast forward to about a month ago, we've decided it's a much better time and we are under much better circumstances.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you all :hugs:

hi ya and welcome to ntnp. I dont really belong here at the mo as im wtt till i get the all clear, but i cant bring myself to not come here lol. Lovely people in here.

Hi jasmine, congrats on starting NTNP! Nice friendly forum here :)

HI Jasmine! Like Shady I don't technically belong here yet, but when I am TTC I will be spending a lot of time here. For now I'm just hanging with the cool kids and learning all I can.

Hi Jasmine :flower:

Im new here too! Look forward to getting to know you. Exciting times! hehe

Hi hun, I am another lurker as I am technically on the WTT board but may start NTNP for a little bit before I officially start TTC. Would like to wish you lots of luck and hope you get your BFP soon :)

Hayley xxx

hi ya and welcome to ntnp. I dont really belong here at the mo as im wtt till i get the all clear, but i cant bring myself to not come here lol. Lovely people in here.

Hi hun, not sure if we've spoke before but I'm another Torfaen girly :) xxx

Hello! :flower: Welcome to NTNP, enjoy the fun! Looking forward to getting to know all the new girls a bit better! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->