The Person Below Me Game....

Hee hee. I had the black Cookie and only got rid of it when I got my iPhone. I LOVE my iPhone but it definitely has its quirks.

Anyway........

Definitely not. I can't bear my feet being restricted in anyway so a bungee jump would be my idea of hell. I'd consider a parachute jump though.

TPBM has cats.

True...though I only have one. A lovely one...

TPBM speaks only 1 language.

True, sort of I understand a few languages but not fluent in them.

TPBM Likes watching wedding shows?

Not true right now - gone off sweet things this pregnancy :cry:

TPBM is warming their hands on a cuppa at the moment.

True... Chamomile ;)

The person below me got something for xmas they've been wanting for a long time.

sooooo true. babies are hard work :haha:

TPBM regrets throwing something away (may be recent, or a while ago)

More like deleting pictures of boy when we were in the middle of a huge fight...

TPBM is ready for warm weather.

True! Considering i have no warm clothes, i'm looking forwad to a time where i'm not freezing!

TPBM has over 1000 BnB posts.

False!!!! I worked from 630 to 1030am and then performed the final show of the pantomime I was in this afternoon (it was Robin Hood and I was Maid Marion). After the final bow, we opened the curtains so that the children could come down and meet us. Then after the meet and greet, because it was the final show, we needed to strike the set afterwards so I volunteered to take all of the costumes and props back to our rehearsal space so spent a substantial amount of time loading and unloading the car.

I then drove home (via a shop to buy cat litter), got changed, picked up my husband and we went back out for our weekly poker game (we play in a league).

A fairly typical Sunday for me really. Although it's usually rehearsals and not performances on a Sunday. I'm taking a break from the theatre now due to Peanut. I'll be auditioning for panto at the end of this year though.

TPBM has performed onstage in some capacity.

true

The person below me has a new computer or laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->