The person below me....

True, I have one step-niece if that counts? It's OH's step-sisters daughter.

The person below me has a house that is more like a toy shop than a house? I'm looking at my living room now and i swear i have more toys in here than toys 'r' us haha!

True :dohh: I hate cleaning once they are in bed!!

The person below me has siblings?

P.S. Team :yellow: is not finding out the sex until birth :)

true
i have two half sisters (fratneral twins) from my dads first marriage and they are 43
one sister who is 29
one sister who is 27
and a brother who is 24

the person below has pets

Sort of lol. I have an almost 12 year old fish still at my mum and dad's and they have the rabbit now me and my sister have moved out but I have none in my own house.

The person below me watches Breaking Bad? :haha: (shhh I am only starting season 5!)

False me and oh watched the first few episodes and couldn't get into it, but might be soon oh has been talking about wanting to give it a second chance :haha:

The person below me is very emotional atm? I don't know what's wrong with me atm I even cried at katy Perry'snew video yesterday and burst out crying at the part where she surprises them wee girls at the birthday party... My oh obviously asked me what's wrong and all I could say through my sobbing was "its just such a nice surprise for them wee girls!! " :dohh: :haha:

yes true i cried all night long the night after last freaking out about money and what ifs ect

but that could be cause im preggers

the person below me is a disney fan

True! Haha at 21 i still love all things Disney princess :blush:

TPBM has a hobby outside of parenting?

Does doodling and painting my nails count? Haha if so true if not false.... I'm pretty damn boring tbh :dohh:

TPBM needs new clothes? I'm on desperate need of a new wardrobe since becoming a fatty.. :dohh: :haha:

false!

i will soon though hehe

the person below me had maternity photos taken

False I sort of wish I did though, or at least taken more pics I have like 3 phone taken pictures of my baby bump and that's it.

TPBM is a working mum?

false im not technically not a mom yet but will be in about 8 and a half months
and im not working now nor will i be working after baby comes
we dont believe in nannys or daycare because we dont want someone to be such an important part of our childs life during the very important years of development and then just disappear the child will never see them again after a a certain point. we dont believe that is healthy for the child

the person below me breast feeds or breast fed their child

True I breastfed for a month

TPBM is planning a big age gap between children?

no i want about a two year age gap between my first and my second
and either a two or three year age gap between my second and my third

the person below me loves being a parent

So true! Its the best thing to ever happen to me ❤

The person below me needs a holiday? I know I do! Haha hopefully we will get away in august form mine and Khan's birthday, would love to take him to a petting zoo or something!

True we're going to Cornwall in two weeks with my parents but I don't think it's going to be too relaxing since Oliver is so hyper at the minute! I'd love a little weekend away with just DH but can't afford to just now :(

TPBM still enjoys a night out sometimes?

False , I'm way too self conscious about the weight I gained during pregnancy and never lost :dohh: to enjoy a night out so I never go out really.... I know I'm sad :haha:

TPBM gets so bored when lo is at nursery? After house work is done I don't know what to do with myself the days he's at nursery! :dohh: :haha: good thing he only does two half days a week! ☺

False because Jason doesn't go :haha:

The person below me is trying to be more healthy?

True sort of I'm trying to cut out caffeine if that counts?

TPBM also consumes a lot of tea and coffee?

False! I have one cup of coffee a day!

TPBM is a fitness nut

False, far from it :dohh:

The person below me can crochet? :) I am a bit obsessed :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena