The personal experience of early miscarriage

JanetSHU

Reaction score
Ladies, would like to contribute to research? I am a mature Masters student at Sheffield Hallam University studying for an MSc in Developmental Psychology. For my dissertation project, I am focussing on women's reflective experiences of early miscarriage. Early miscarriage is defined as within the first 13 weeks of pregnancy. I am using an online interview method in order to reach out to potential respondents and to allow free speech without face to face prompt. I am keen to recruit participants of all ages and learn about their individual emotions and coping strategies. Data received from the study link will be entirely anonymous. The link will be provided by return blank message. By using the link, you can simply have a look what's involved with no obligation to take part.

[FONT=Times New Roman,serif] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,serif]https://shusls.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3KwPgSLgljn9XOB[/FONT]
Best wishes to all
Janet

Hi Janet!
I would be willing to participate in your study about my experience having a miscarriage.
Your research sounds fascinating. I am also a masters student (in Counseling), so I know how important research is! ;)

Hi Janet, I am also willing to participate in your study.
I think it's a very important subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->