The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

look how cute my benny was as a baba

Attachments

• 10112010036-001.jpg
    10112010036-001.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1
Omg imbso angry right now!

Almost 2 years ago i had blood tests on day 3 and day 21 to see if i was ovulating and i was told i was fine and ovulating..........................

Well my new doctor just called and told my the levels where so low on the results i should of been refered then

IM SO F***ING ANNOYED I COULD OF BEEN A MUMMY AGAIN
ALL I WANT TO DO IS CRY

mumanddad and I am so sorry, can't believe how they get it so wrong at times :(

Hey ladies!

Hope you are all ok today?
I have just found out that my friend is expecting and another friend is ttc number 2 am happy for them both but just feel so down and feel like it is never going to happen!
Sorry to moan just feeling down:cry:

mumanddad hope you get sorted soon and sorry they messed up for you!:hugs:

and squeena yay on your BFP!!!!:happydance:

Thankyou.... Myself and oh have our first referral appointment on the 20th december :)

and we are also putting a complaint in about the doctor.

Hope all is well with you x

hey ladies ive been a bit tmi for the first time ever lol could you take a quick look at my blog and tell me if you think that its ewcm i never know what to really look for its nothing graphic just the cm

I'm out for xmas :cry: But good luck to everyone else :flower::flower:

I was thinking of starting a new group for after xmas. Any ideas on a name? should I start a new thread or change this one?
I'm not sure about a theme, so ideas anyone? It would be nice to do one for before a certain date again like this was before xmas

xxx

I'm out for xmas :cry: But good luck to everyone else :flower::flower:

I was thinking of starting a new group for after xmas. Any ideas on a name? should I start a new thread or change this one?
I'm not sure about a theme, so ideas anyone? It would be nice to do one for before a certain date again like this was before xmas

xxx

easter bunny babies:happydance:

Love it :thumbup:
Erm, what date is Easter?

Does everyone else like it?

xxx

lol I love easter bunny babies :thumbup:

big, big :hugs: for you all ... I'm taking my laptop with me so will be able to catch up with you all while I'm in London :happydance: but won't be online as much as normal lol

I like the easter theme :thumbup: - Bunny Babies

4067974676_125d430e85.jpg

Easter_Babies.jpg

easter-baby-egg_1.jpg

Easter_baby.jpg

we could use 1 of these for our sig
they are sooooooooooooo cute, im on :cloud9: just looking @ them

Aww loving the pictures :cloud9:

Might start it now if that's okay? Instead of using this thread, might be best to start a new one because there are quite a few people on the list that haven't posted since and it'd be nice to start fresh. I can link this group and obviously we can keep talking in here as well until after xmas to give support to those who are yet to test? Sound okay?

xxx

Aww loving the pictures :cloud9:

Might start it now if that's okay? Instead of using this thread, might be best to start a new one because there are quite a few people on the list that haven't posted since and it'd be nice to start fresh. I can link this group and obviously we can keep talking in here as well until after xmas to give support to those who are yet to test? Sound okay?

xxx

thats fine x

:thumbup:

Are you okay with me starting it hun or do you want to do it? Don't want you to think I'm taking over, you did come up with the name :flower:

xxx

:thumbup:

Are you okay with me starting it hun or do you want to do it? Don't want you to think I'm taking over, you did come up with the name :flower:

xxx

nooo you do it lol im no good at maintaining groups lol:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"