The "Rant about your Ex/OH" Club

BTW, I lost my virginity to the same ex I went to prom with... he asked me if I was actually a virgin because he expected it to be harder to get it in... it hurt like hellll and took awhile, I don't know what he was expecting? LOL.

MEN!!!!!!!!They dont know nothing.....................One of my EX Booty calls said the same sorta..............I was celibate for 14 months of my own choice and when I decided to break it with him.........He said it didnt seem like it had been that long..............Yeah ok..............That experience was the worst ever and the most absolutely uncomfortable and.......... my first by no means was "small, he was very well endowed" and my first time was wayyy better. It was HORRIBLE.............Rant over

my ex left me in £17k worth of debt, which im still really struggling with, but 2 years later im am with the man that i knew i would always marry, my childhood sweetheart from when i was 18, and i would never slag him off! my ex however is the lowest, nastiest, worthless piece of shit anyone could ever meet! and he was so shit it bed it was unbelievable, but thats what u get when u get into a relationship on rebound!

EX'S....BLEURGHHHH!!!

An ex of mine was a compulsive liar, he used to tell me he got arrested all the time, that his mums bloke used to try beating him up, put girls in his phone under boys names and to top it all off told me his ex had lied to him sayin her daughter was his and strung him along till he got a dna test, turns out he got with her when her little girl was 6 months old!! LIESSSSS!!!

All i'd like to say is:
where is the money that you're meant to be giving me to support OUR son and why haven't you contacted me in forever and why have you deleted me of your friends on facebook when you know that I want you to be my friend on there so you can see photos. Does our baby boy not matter to you anymore? :(

All i'd like to say is:
where is the money that you're meant to be giving me to support OUR son and why haven't you contacted me in forever and why have you deleted me of your friends on facebook when you know that I want you to be my friend on there so you can see photos. Does our baby boy not matter to you anymore? :(

:hugs:

The same ex (I've got tons of stories, I know I sound so dumb for staying with him!) shot me in the bum, thigh, and back with a pellet gun when I was cleaning up his dog's crap. He told me he didn't know how to aim, a couple weeks before that he had shot his mum's garden statue to show me how great of a shot he was though. And I hated his dog too.

My EX decided to follow me around town when i was out with my mates... go on the rebound the day we split and got straight into a relationship which was clearly to make me jealous.... then when it back fired and i didnt batter an eyelid, he'd start fights with my lad mates "for looking at him funny" and get his new gf which he called "the love of his life" to tell everyone i bullied her and i started fights with her cos i "loved him"....

I never batted an eyelid after we split because tbh i didnt care... he just never got over the fact i didnt fall at his feet and that why he went out to make my life hell for 6months.
That was until my dad, who held his tongue for a while went down to the pub he worked in and pulled him over the bar by his throat dragged him down the alley and told him he'd put him in hospital if he came near me or any of my mates again....

needless to say apart from new year when he was hammered and apologised and tried to tell me he still loved me (i just carried on walking) ive not had hassle from him since. although if i pass him in the street he stares at me really strangely with a massive grin on his face until im out of site.... its quite derranged and bizzare really and since he found out im marrying simon he's made more of an effort to do so.... TWAT.

He meant nothing to me, and unfortunatly he couldnt handle that.

Oh and FYI - "the love of his life" finished with him 2months later and they got back together broke up got back together broke up x 1000 and then we all got bored cos it was clear the Ex was doing it cos he knew he'd have to admit it was just a fling

ex's hmmmm my eldest 2 kids dad thinks its funny to tell them hes coming to see them every weekend then doesnt bother..then calls again 6 month later...asshole also not had a penny from him in 10 bloody years

3rd childs dad..decided to have an affair while his mother was dying of lung cancer and use the "im visiting my dying mother" to get his weekly shag..then when i find out he beats me half to death and set fire to my hair(nice guy)..he lives round the corner from me now still with the bimbo and doesnt ever ask how his son is...although he sent me congratulations on my wedding via facebook last year...not that id let him see kai anyway as i found out also he was hitting my older 2 while i was at work

i won in the end tho i had him prosecuted for gbh and threats to kill..gave him a nice criminal record and suspended prison sentence and apparently now he suffers severe depression and panic attacks, he refuses to give the bimbo a child as he cant bear what he lost and feels he can never replace them....diddums

im now happily married with baby archie

I am soo joining this group!My ex is a complete d**khead,Never got a job, sat on his computer all day while I cooked,cleaned and did all the childcare,was taking drugs behind my back and I only found out bcos I went up town 1 day and got a phonecall from a neighbour to tell me that he was pratically unconcious and the kids were on there own(I got rid of him after that 1),he emptied my bank account and left me with no money to feed the kids,left me in hundreds of pounds of debt and hasnt seen his own children for 18 months.Why the f**k did I put up with that for nearly 6 years!:shrug:

My ex thinks hes gods gift to woman, he's a pratt who needs a good geordie hook in the face!!!

All i'd like to say is:

:hug::hug:

Sounds exactly the same as i was going to say. Sounds like our babies fathers are exactly the same..

My OH can't give blood because (before we were together) he paid to f*** a stripper.

Biggest. Turn-off. Ever.

And I found out from his friend after we made our relationship official. And if I think about it, I can't bring myself to touch him still. SO nasty.

Just came to mind after seeing a thread about giving blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->