The "Rant about your Ex/OH" Club

A

AppleBlossom

Just a place for you to vent your feelings towards the men in OR out of your life!

They can be a boyfriend, husband, ex... whatever. If they are doing your nut in or you just need to get something off your chest then come and do it in here :)

We all know men are prats at times (some more than others) so I'm sure we can all sympathise!

Just introduce yourself and you can be an official member and have your name on here and everything, so you feel just a little bit special :D

Members

bexy_22
Cinnamum

Just so you have posts on your thread, my ex lied to me about his mum being dead.. Then she walked into his nans house whilst I was there..

Why do they have to be ex's? :rofl:

Lol wobbs, alright, I'm changing the title!

And toria... :shock:

my ex finished with me over text message over xmas 2004.

how very dare he :rofl:

i can beat this... my 26 year old ex cheated on me with a 14 year old, i burnt ALL his clothes and spat in his face, ripped off his t-shirt (the only one he had left lol) and pushed him down a flight of stairs.

fuck with cinnamum will you??? hahahaha :smug:

Mine told me he was gay, and told me this the night before my prom...

He then went out with a girl that he had brought over to my house the week before.

Mine saw his son on saturday after 7 months.

I wasn't there Toria.. I can't stand to be in the same house as him. But from what my parents have said, it wasn't overly good.

Lewis doesn't know what to do with Tom when he cries and he'd brought his mum and nan and they pretty much just passed him from pillar to post :(

Can I moan about both at the same time? ARRRRAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :hissy: :hissy:

Why be involved with two numpties, when one is hard enough?

(and no, not in that way)

OOOhhhh good thread!!!!!!!!

I'm just trying to think of where to start...

My ex threw up all over the hallway at our prom after party, and in the limo on the way home after a couple of hours.. it totally ruined it for me. Not only was it embarrassing and a disgusting smelly ride home.. not only did I have to get my MALE friend to help me get his suit off him and throw him in the shower.. not only did I have to wake his mother up so she wouldn't kill me for dumping him in her ensuite shower at 2am drunk and throwing up everywhere.. but he also puked on my prom dress. At least his mother paid for it to be dry cleaned because she thought I did something really responsible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->