The Secret Circle

ttc_lolly

Mum to 3 girls :)
Reaction score
Anybody else watching this? It's shown on Sky1 I think, I've been watching online though. It's another supernatural, teen drama type but I really like it so far! I need me some more supernatural fix now the VD is on hiatus (again :growlmad:) and watching BD part 1 tomorrow at midnight so will be a loooong old wait waiting for part 2!

yes, I do watch it and now we gotta wait till after christmas i think for the next episode. I like it, it's different :)

Yay a reply :wohoo: thought I was alone on this one then :xmas13:

Can't believe this is now on hiatus, what are they trying to do to us!? x

I have it sky+'d but havent started watching it yet. I like the actress... i saw her in life unexpected which i loved!

^I saw her in that as well :)

I like it, I found it gets boring in bits but overall pretty good.

Yeah I watch it. I posted a thread about it a while back. Im loving it.

I never watched Life Unexpected, any good?

I'm really enjoying it. I'm kinda wondering if Jake will come back though as now the circle is incomplete.

Also the witch hunter said that Cassie isn't the only child of John Blackwell, who do you think it could be? Faye's mum fancied him so could be her, but would that be too obvious do you think?

spoiler contains info from episode 9!

Im not sure how far everyone else is... Im only up to the episode where they go to Faye's grandads house.

I never watched Life Unexpected, any good?

I'm really enjoying it. I'm kinda wondering if Jake will come back though as now the circle is incomplete.

Also the witch hunter said that Cassie isn't the only child of John Blackwell, who do you think it could be? Faye's mum fancied him so could be her, but would that be too obvious do you think?

I really really liked it, very 'teen' and very E4!! If you know what i mean! But i am 30 and was hooked, was gutted when it finished. The girl from Lost girl is in it too if you watch that

Bugger didn't know spoilers showed when you quote!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->