The secret to getting pregnant.........

Schmelly

Regaining my life...
Reaction score
I've finally realised what we need to do to get pregnant...............

........go on the Jeremy Kyle show!!!!!!! :rofl:

Every single woman (or girl) on that show has at least 6 kids at home, and another on the way. :hissy:

Either that, or Grand Designs. Something about building your own home obviously has an effect on fertility..............................

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: That is so funny! I too had noticed that about Grand Designs!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Your idea is far better than mine..... think my idea of living in a bubble from birth, screening all prospective males for genetic issues and not moving for 9 months to ensure emby doesn't go anywhere......well, it's a bit drastic to say the least :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Your idea is far better than mine..... think my idea of living in a bubble from birth, screening all prospective males for genetic issues and not moving for 9 months to ensure emby doesn't go anywhere......well, it's a bit drastic to say the least :rofl:

That sounds like HARD work!!! :rofl:

To think I once told my life story to JK live on air, when he was on the radio!!! I was slightly drunk at the time :blush: To think that could have been my one chance of getting up the duff. I missed a golden opportunity there..............:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love Jeremy kyle.. think i will ring up the show too lol

To think I once told my life story to JK live on air.....To think that could have been my one chance of getting up the duff.

Jeremy Kyle fathered my love child.... hmmmm..... now that sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer! :rofl:

So true ... do you think if we all went we'd get a group discount?

Can you imagine! That sounds like a story i read once.... but that is also a story for another time :rofl:

Oh, Schmelly, I've just had a such a good laugh!

I'd definitely prefer Grand Designs though!! So funny lot of us noticed that. My DH says it all the time we won't buy a house, we'll build it, because we get a baby as well! haha

Perhaps it has something to do with "having a different project on one's mind" and forgetting TTC altogether?????

To think I once told my life story to JK live on air.....To think that could have been my one chance of getting up the duff.

Jeremy Kyle fathered my love child.... hmmmm..... now that sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We'd LOVE to go on Grand Designs. Just the small matter of money..........:hissy: It'd be great though, wouldn't it? Your own personalised house and a bouncing baby to go with it? :baby: :happydance:

Such an obvious answer! Can't believe we never thought of it before! :dohh:

Would prefer Grand Designs I think, at least then I would get a great new house. All JK offers is DNA tests (and there is definitely only one potential father here)!!

I definitely think you have a point! The other way is to go on Grand Designs building your own house or Location Location Location and buy a house. Everytime they go back there's a "new arrival"!!

*Facepalm*

That's what I've been doing wrong! :dohh: anyone have their number? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->