The Sims 3

ShanBearr_19

Reaction score
So ive had it for quiet some time & actually really got into it since ive been pregnant as i lived in bed for the first few months with my terrible sickness
but ive noticed the attitude my eldest sons girlfriend has towards their new baby
she had the baby bought it home and put it on the floor! she still hasnt bought a crib and everytime my son goes over its always crying cause its either pooped or hungry
but if he tries to take the baby away she tells him hes being disrespectful to her home and asks him to leae :haha:
i dont actually take it all that serious but this poor baby lives on the floor with her stepping over it to get to the fridge!

have you girls picked up any new hobbies or things you like doing since going through the sick stages of pregnancy?

Haha haven't played the sims 3 in a while. Fun game x]

im a total sims 3 addict too i can never stick with one game though keep making new ones making them have babies then getting bored once the kids go to school cos the homeworks a hassle :/

its the whole 'eat melons; if you want a girl and stuff aswel
i love using the money cheat <3

I love The Sims 3. Excited for the new game on Tuesday. :mrgreen:

It's okay. Haven't really gotten to sit down and play. I would get it. :)

I am obsessed with The Sims 3! I got Pets for it, and have become even more obsessed, haha!

When the wild horses pop up randomly in your back yard I'm just like, "Uh... HI." :shock:

My computer is crap and won't play sims 3 but I miss sims 3 so much ! It is cooler then sims 2 IMO.

The sims 3 is one of my best games! I haven't played it in a while though.

I'm a bit late on this (very actually!), but I'm getting Sims 3 some point in the next few weeks :) I only just got a laptop good enough to handle it xD I get addicted to these kind of things.

It can definitely get a bit addicting! :haha:

When I got the original when I was 11, I would play all the time, only stopping to go to school.
Bit hard to play now but it's probably a good thing. :lol:

I played number 1 a lot like that too xD
Didn't catch as much of Sims 2, but I'm hoping Sims 3 lives up to my expectations seeing as I haven't played it in so long :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->