The Sisterhood Support Thread!

danapeter36

Reaction score
I thought I would set this group up to show unity and support for all the women on BNB and hopefully have a really nice place to come and praise one anothers achievements, have a little chat, get to know one another and if you are going through a tough time, have your own cheering squad to get through the bad times.

So if you are trying to lose weight, anxious because you're TTC, going through a break up, learning to drive, or having financial difficulties I thought this would be a good place to talk about it and get some advice, support and cuddles!

:hugs: To you ALL! :hugs:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Dana, I am 24 and I am married with a little girl. I am presently TTC number 2, and my AF just came back. TTC is getting me down a bit because I have scarring in my right tube and I worry it will affect me. My daughter did have a twin but the twin was ectopic and caused the scarring :cry:. I really really really hope and PRAY for a little one to come along soon to be my daughters brother or sister :happydance:

OUCH! That sounds horrible! Bet its so sore!!!!:hugs:

How much do you want to lose darlin? I am sure you can do it with calory controlled diet!:hugs:

Ooh count me in :)

I'm Becki, I'm 20 (21 on Monday!) and I have a little girl called Grace who is 23 months old. I am a single mummy as FOB left me at the beginning of last year. I have had a few ups and downs but generally I am just enjoying life as it is right now. I am currently studying an OU short course which I hope I will carry on to do the full course in Counselling. And I don't need a man to make me happy so I'm laying off them for a while :) xxx

That's exactly right.
I know so many women who really depend on men to be happy, like their happiness is entirely dependant on how that man chooses to treat them. Its so sad, and admirable that you can be such a great role model for your daughter. Men cause so many problems, dont get me wrong they can be wonderful, but if you can teach your daughter to really love herself and that she doesn't need a man to be happy I think you are onto a winner!
Wow a counselling course? Thats really great! I did psychology at University and it was a really interesting subject, counselling will really open you up to all kinds of jobs and good for you for wanting to better your life!:hugs:
xxxx

oooh im in too.

Ok im Kay, im 25 and I have a little girl, Jessica, who is 14mnths and for the past 6 mnths have been TTC #2 with no luck yet so hoping for a BFP real soon. Im taking driving lessons atm so hoping to pass soon too. Kx

Omg Kay I want to drive too. Had my second lesson weekend just gone.
I really wish I had started sooner though!
((Hugs))

Hey Dana knows me from april mummies 09 but infact I'm a march mummy 09 a april mummy 04 and another april mummy 10.

I'm having quite a rough time right now, just been diagnosed with PND, and trying to juggle a family of six including one step daughter.

I also did a OU course, I think it's fabulous your way of thinking becky, thats when the best things happen when your not worried and you focus on yourself. I started OU in 2005 and continued until 2009 but cldn't carry on as just cldn't find the time, I'm aiming for a degree and then onto teacher training. It's just life has a habbit of getting in the way and diverting my time and attention.

I'm also feeling really low about my body and have about five stone to loose, but it's not gonna happen when I'm not quite in the right state of mind, so dieting is on hold for a little while, but not long, I have a wedding to go to in September! And now I'll feel better once it starts to fall off. I tried to do an excercise class but they wldsn't let me cos I hadn't had my six week check. So I cldn't do it, but six week check is tomor, and then I plan to start excercise classes and swimming in two weeks.

LOL OH and I have a tendancy to write long posts, lol sorry in advance!

tarah for now. xxxx

Ooohhh count me in havent been on in a while tho.....

Im Jackie 23 (24 in 2months) and have a 14 month old daughter arianna....
I work for the ambulance full time and have broken up wit babies dad :-(.....but REALLY want baby number 2 so i may borrow him haha!

I am also doing the whole weight loss thing, was on CD but i love food too much for that so am on ww now and going gym.well joined one lol!!!

i will hopefully be doing a psychology course soon aswell just need to get the money together....

well that'll do for now hope ur all ok! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->