The sperm meets egg plan

girlross

Reaction score
Hello All!

We are tring for our third and decided to try this method!

We got a pos opk yesturday!

Now baby dancing for the next 2 days!

Any one had any success with this?

Welcome to BnB hun!!! Sorry i have no idea about that!!! Congrats on your positive opk!!

:dust:Thanks to you all! Lets keep our fingers crossed!!:dust:

I have heard that if you want a girl it is best to BD :sex: before you ovulate and before you get positive otk. Usually 2 or 1 day before you ovulate.

Even though there is a chance of a boy a day before ovulation. But boys are usually conceive on the day of ovulation due to them being faster and get to the egg quicker but live shorter.

Female sperms are slower but live longer. They can still be active when you ovulate and you BD 2 days ago.

I have seen a chart somewhere on the net showing you the %'s and the studies completed on the subject. You should google genger selection at conception or something. I hope this helps.

Oh and welcome to the forum. :D :happydance:

I've read up a bit about this. I haven't tried it yet as I'm just now cooking our first but we might give it a go next time round. Good luck!! And Welcome!!!

I have heard that if you want a girl it is best to BD :sex: before you ovulate and before you get positive otk. Usually 2 or 1 day before you ovulate.

Even though there is a chance of a boy a day before ovulation. But boys are usually conceive on the day of ovulation due to them being faster and get to the egg quicker but live shorter.

Female sperms are slower but live longer. They can still be active when you ovulate and you BD 2 days ago.

I have seen a chart somewhere on the net showing you the %'s and the studies completed on the subject. You should google genger selection at conception or something. I hope this helps.

Oh and welcome to the forum. :D :happydance:

Well then we are GOOD!

We have been :sex: every other day this cycle so we got that part covered!

Thanks for the advice:bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->