The start of sentences

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
It's sooo cute!

Charlie's started putting words together and knows that things belong to people, such as iggles blankie (Iggle Piggles Blanket), Carlings bone (that's the dog), Charlie's toilet (the potty in the bathroom), Mummy's toilet (the loo), mummy's tea, etc. We've put the paddling pool out and it's Charlie's water! He's also asking for things such as more milk.

I love this bit - there's something different every day.

Yesterday he said his normal Bye Bye to my mum, and she said See You Later, so he replied See You Later Grandma!! Okay, it came out sounding like "see lata gama", but we all knew what he meant!!! :happydance:

Aww it's brilliant isn't it?
then you spend the next 16yrs trying to get them to shut up :lol:

That's so lovely!! I can't wait or Sam to start talking!! Not that I want him to grow up any faster than he already is but it just sounds so wonderful!! :D

I love 'mummy's toilet' :rofl: x

That is awesome Amanda! You haven't by any chance taught him the name of the piece of equipment that you now have two of, have you? Perhaps he could whisper it to us!:rofl:

:rofl: munchin

well done amanda, it is so cool when they start talking, I promise you though he will not stop now :lol:

Aww it's brilliant isn't it?
then you spend the next 16yrs trying to get them to shut up :lol:
:rofl:

How cute Amanda, Bethanie is doing the same. The most she has said is "wuv woo mummy" it made my heart melt! but she often says things like "there he is" and "wheres daddy" etc etc.

Aw how lovely! I bet Grandma was over the moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->