The Things we do for our OH's!

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Where my OH works they have a tradition of whoevers birthday it is, they have to take in Cakes for everyone else (Shouldnt it be they all put toward cakes for the birthday person?)
My OH works in a BIG office, and just in his department is nearly 60 people.
So today like the good little wife I am, I have made 72 Mini Muffins, for him to take into work tomo as he isnt in on Wed for his birthday, I am all whisked out!
I made :
*Plain Chocolate Chip
*Nutmeg and Sultana
*Double Chocolate Chip
*Choc Chip and Nut

lol Thank god he only has one birthday a year! xx

Ahhh bless you.No way would I do that for my OH!xx

awww that's nice of you! lol my wife skills suck, so I don't know if I could've done that!

I could have done it but would have rather gone to asda and bourght some lol

OMGaaaaaaawd. If that were me then I'm afraid I'd have gone to the bakery or somat. LOL. You are a good wife. It'll wear off once you've been married a few years.:rofl:

:rofl: I wouldn't have! I would've got a cake from Morrisons!!

Aw, that's lovely :) Unfortunately I am in the position where it's my office that has the tradition & I had to bake my own cake for my birthday, how ridiculous :p Luckily the OH isn't in a job like that (mostly because the massive cake I made him for his bday in Jan disappeared - into his skinny ass mouth - within about 2 days!)
Well done :) Katie x

Oh my gawddd, I am so glad I am in a job where no one cares if it's your bday. :(

Awww Carrie that kinda sucks tho, do people not even wish you happy birthday?
Well we are a bit skint at the mo, and im the penny pincher who crosses off the beer that he writes on the shopping list lol. So it worked out a lot cheaper to make them than buy them, already had all ingredients in apart from chocolate chips! so 88p for 48 mini cakes isnt bad lol x

My hubby would have to bake his own stuff because I don't cook! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->