The time is finally here...TTC after a loss

MyDecember

Reaction score
I had a natural miscarriage 6 weeks ago and according to the calendar, the week of TTC is finally here :happydance: I'm scared but excited at the same time. I don't want to get my hopes up and feel 100% invested in every BD, but in the back of my mind I know I'm hoping this week results in the baby we've been wanting for so long.

I had my first normal AF 1.5 weeks ago, but by "normal" it was definitely heavier than periods past. However, I'm jumping back in since my doctor gave me the green light (in fact, she said "go crazy" on June 1st during my checkup ultrasound and it showed I was ovulating! We decided to wait one cycle though). I know a lot of people wait for a few "normal" AFs, but I am emotionally and physically ready to try again.

I used an OPK test yesterday and the line was very very faint. According to the package, that means "negative" but we went for it anyway. Hopefully the line gets darker as the week goes on. Luckily, I'm very regular so I'm hoping going by calendar dates will be all I need.

Could use all the baby dust, support and advice that you ladies have to offer. Thanks!! :hugs:

:wave:hi

So sorry about your loss. :hugs: but I'm glad to see that things seem to be getting back to normal for you...given that you've had your first af since the mc and your ultrasound revealed ovulation. I had a mc almost 3 weeks ago and DH and I can't wait to ttc again. Blood work as of friday showed that my hcg is at 8...so hopefully that's between 6-0 by now (which is the the ob/gyn is looking for). I'm sure your opk's will get darker if you continue testing. Are you excited to be ttc again, or are you finding that it's more of a task/chore? I'm looking forward to using my cbfm once af finally comes...just because I hate not knowing what's going on and especially since the mc I reeeally have no idea what's going on. At least the cbfm or opk's give a glimpse into what the horomones are up to :)

Anyway, just wanted to send you baby dust, as per your request :winkwink:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"