The Time Travellers Wife?

Waiting4Bump

Reaction score
Anyone seen it?
What's it about? Is it any good?

Sorry for the questions, I just can't be bothered to go to Google to review it, so thought I'd come here while I was on BnB! :happydance: x

ooooo i want to see this!!

with chocolate :rofl: :happydance:

I saw it last night and bawled my eyes out... I felt quite pathetic really, but it was sad! :dohh:

if its anything like the book, it should be good!!

I'm dragging my OH to see this ASAP, I loved the book. And I love Rachel McAdams too!

I think if I watch it it will spoil the book for me.

I loved the book, but had two very different images in my head for the lead characters (I hate it when that happens!!)

I love Rachel McAdams, but she will always be the girl from The Notebook to me, and I don't find Eric Bana attractive in the slightest.

I really dont get the trailer, does he just come and go?? and she waits around for him :shrug:

I really dont get the trailer, does he just come and go?? and she waits around for him :shrug:

I was concerned about being able to understand it as well... but once you get into the movie it becomes evident... it really is worth seeing :thumbup:

I really wanna see this because Eric Bana is in it and he played Chopper in the film Chopper, which is my favourite film of all time! I've only ever seen him in the one film and I can't imagine him playing a serious character with an American accent!

going to see it on saturday :happydance:

I really want to see this, might drag OH along tomorrow before he goes away!

I really want to see this as well. Hubby can't stand these types of movies so I'll probably have to go with a friend.

loved it went last tuesday with OH (who cried), best mate (she bawled like a baby) and her OH (he cried twice) i didnt cry but if ur prone to crying at films take tissues and wear water proof mascara or u'll end up like my mate the panda :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->