The twins

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so tiny!!!! CONGRATS again you two, enjoy your new family! :happydance: :hugs: x

Quick update...
Helen, Charlotte and Thomas are still in hospital. We hope to have them home by the weekend. They are slowly settling into regular feeds and Helen is up and about, though still a bit sore.

Great Nan has been round to the hospital to see them and wanted to take them both home.
Though at nearly 90 she may have problems with night feeds :rofl:

P.S. Why does nobody really warn you about the treacle nappies?! :shock: :sick:

awwwwwwwww bless your nan :lol:

good sign for treacle nappies shows kids are perfect in every way

cant wait for your birth story helen all my best wishes and love to your lovely family
xxxxxxxx

spoke(well pesterted lol) you on msn, but congrats to you both again!!!!! send helen+co our love :D

Just had a text from Helen and looking good for coming home on Friday.
I'm sure she will fill you all in on her side of the story.

ooooooooooooh!!!! yay well get to see more piccys then!!!! hope she def gets home fri!!!!

So so pleased to hear they will be home soon,

Look forward to more pics and helens story ...

Congratlations on your little miricles

xxx

Wow! Congrats to you and Helen!

The babies are just gorgeous and you guys deserve them more than words can say.

I am so happy for you both, that you finally have your beautiful babies in your arms.

I am looking forward to more pics and I hope Helen gets home soon!

Ps...Helen, I told you the babies would be 1 boy 1 girl - must be psychic :rofl:

Hi

Glad to hear you will be home soon cant wait to hear all about it and see more pics
Katrina

:hi: I'm glad they're gooing to b home and that all is going well, looking forward to hearing more and cing pics.

Stacey xx

Congrats again Helen. Glad to hear that you are all doing well. Glad to hear that you get to come home tomorrow!!!!!

Gld to hear everyone doing well and that you will be home tomorrow.

I'm so pleased for you Helen (and Helen-bloke!). Congratulations, they're lovely!

Well done Helen. They are absolutely adorable. Enjoy your bundles of joy. x x

Aww Congratulations, they're absolutely gorgeous and great weights too :hugs:

Cx

Hi Helen

Congratulations... they are beautiful. I'm Hayley from the old forum. (Jacobs mum) Amanda text me and told me you had the twins. The best news i've heard this year. Hope your all well. I heard you got married also... Sounds like 2007 has been a brilliant year... So happy for you! Hope to chat soon.

Take care and well done.

H x

So glad all doin well, congrats again!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member