The wait is over...

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, sorry I've been absent the past week, but I've had a rough time. I finally got my BFP on Saturday, and was very excited. Then on Tuesday night, late, I had horrible cramps and massive bleeding, and I passed some tissue. Went to the GYN and she agreed that I probably had miscarried. Got the bloodwork done (HCG, Progesterone), and yesterday got the confirmation that I had indeed miscarried, but thankfully my levels were very low so no D&C was necessary. So that's my sad story. Thanks everyone for all of your support!!!

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Chin up....! Hopefully you get your BFP again soon. lots of hugs

Sorry to hear that ((((((hugs)))))))

Ahh :hugs: same thing has just happened to me it's awful isn't it. I just want to wake up and be 9 months pregnant. Hope you've got someone around looking after you and giving you some pampering x

:hugs: Im so sorry hun. Hope you are doing as well as can be.:hugs:

So sorry to hear your loss. Glad you are ok.

So sorry to read your sad news https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/sad1.gif

There are no words I can say to make you feel any better, but you will hurt less with time.....Take care of you.

So sorry hun :hugs:
Keep it up! hopefully you will see another BFP soon.

Good luck!

So sorry to hear about your loss hun:hugs:

Take good care of yourself and let your body recover.:hugs::hugs:

So sorry to hear your news, I had a M/C on Wednesday too!, Its just trying to get your head around it all but do keep your chin up we are all here for the same reason SUPPORT!! loads of hugsxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I am so sorry for your loss hunny hope your ok xxxx

So sorry :hugs:

The same thing happened to me last month. Thinking of you.

Thanks everyone for the hugs and your thoughts. Been taking some time off of here to adjust to the news and move on. I am feeling better, and trying to keep my spirits up. This affected me so much more than I thought it would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->