The waiting game begins..Update

tinkerbelle2

Mummy & a loss May2011
Reaction score
I have only a few day's until my due date, up until last week I was getting lots of braxton hicks really painful ones, all of a sudden they have stopped, I am pain free! I should be happy but I am not. I am 1-2cm dilated but that's it.
I hate this waiting game, anyone else in this situation

I think I have had my show...

Mine have been coming and going since about 35 weeks. Didn't get them first time (was induced) so it's all new to me but driving me a little mad! Makes me think i'll ignore the real thing when the time does come.

Good luck!

I'm also due in about 4 days and I have had weeks of prodromal labor (totally regular and uncomfortable ctx with little to no cervical change) that went on until Monday of this week. At that point everything shut down, even the BH and I went about my daily life until last night when I didn't feel quite right and this morning at a quarter of 6 I was woken up by some pretty sharp contractions. Maybe the rest period is just that?

I think I have had a show, getting worried now and no idea why!

I really hope this is just a rest period! I'm in the same boat where everything has just stopped. I also had a sweep two days ago and I've been losing plug since yesterday, but that's about it. I'm horrible at waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->