The Wire

dani_tinks

Mum to one of each
Reaction score
Anyone else a fan of this HBO series? I think it's bloody brilliant and probably the best tv series I've ever watched. And we're only on series 2 :p
Feel free to chat about it here, be cool to see if anyone else has good taste too :flower:
I think my fave characters at the mo are .. Mcnulty (obviously, mmhmm!:cloud9:). Bubs and Omar!!

xx

I watch it! OH lent the 1st DVD off a mate, it reminds me of things like CSI/Law & Order etc - Cant believe how behind in the times they are, using typewriters LOL. Was gutted that bubs got back onto drugs :(

Just started series 2 now :thumbup:

I knoooow it's great though hehe!
Aw poor old bubs :) he's still so funny though, him and that dickhead mate of his.
Series 2 has such a different feel to it
x

Not got around to seeing this one yet, but heard rave reviews!
Got it in our Netflix queue, and will be the next series we watch!! :thumbup:

It's brilliant, we've finished series 3 now and are having a break from it cus we've kinda been watching it back to back. Watching twin peaks at the moment before we go onto series 4 :)

Sorry for posting so late i the day but I just searched this on the forum as we started watching it a few weeks ago and are already on series 2 which is pretty impressive as we have a baby!

TOTALLY agree with you on bubs and Omar I was really happy to see them return for series 2. Don't fancy mcnulty myself but he's kinda the main guy. I quite like lester too. :happydance:

I can't discuss it too much as things I don't want to know may be revealed! :nope:

Also loving the second series version of the theme tune!

its brilliant, I loved it! Series 4, for me was the best - easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->