The Witch Got Me

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
Hey girls,
surprise surprise - just like cilla she's found me! had me all excited being 3 days late the cow - she's really had it in for me this month - i knew she was on her way i knew the pains i was having couldn't be good ones but i sure hope she buggers off soon, i need to get my head straight, back on the clomid tomorrow and sucess rates are much higher on round 2 so this is gonna be my month!!!!
x x

Oh love, I am so sorry. :cry:

So gutted for you. I really did believe this was your month.

Keep up your PMA

:hug:

I'm so sorry hun!!! :( Hey at least we can be cycle buddies again!! And this is round 2 on Clomid for both of us so its going to be our month!!! :happydance: We're gonna kill the witch!!! :rofl: Bring on that BFP!!!!! :hugs:

Hey girls!!!!! Sorry af got you hunni! This month is the last month i promise!!!!!! lol hehe......well she got me too today!!! Cycle buddies we are! she came 2days early for me

Sorry she got you and put you through the waiting game. Good luck on round 2 of clomid. I am in the 2ww and it is getting me really down this month as I have already given up hope as I know the:witch: is just round the corner, why wouldn't she be she has for the last two years.

So Sorry she got you. Hope she leaves soon so you can get back to TTC.

thanks girls, i gotta get my head together, get ready for round two starting tomorrow!

like u say new cycle,new round of clomid...prob a bfp !! good luck this mth hun x x

Damn! I've been thinking about you all week..... well good luck for round #2 success rates are very good!! [-o<

You and me both hunny! Both on round number 2 of clomid so BFP's for both of us!! :happydance:

Sorry she got you and put you through the waiting game. Good luck on round 2 of clomid. I am in the 2ww and it is getting me really down this month as I have already given up hope as I know the:witch: is just round the corner, why wouldn't she be she has for the last two years.

I'm sorry that :witch: has been after you for so long. You must be a strong woman, hold onto that strength and we're always here for a chat. Have faith in yourself and know I'm rootin' for you to have a :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->