The worst adverts on tv

I hate the woman in the laser vision correction advert who says 'I just keep banging on about it' and 'why didnt anyone tell me this before' something about her winds me up sooooo much x

HAHA im glad im not the only one!!

The advert that confuses me is the 'vanish stain ensure' advert. What does that mean...that it ensures stains :wacko:

And the 'allways' ad..'HAVE A HAPPY PERIOD' :growlmad: Must have been written by a man

I hate the one with the Victoria Beckham-a-like and the Pearls - is it a tampax ad?? The woman's voice is grating!!

And don't even get me started on "poo at pauls" :growlmad:

God yeah I hate the poo at Paul's ad too. Soooooo annoying I agree! x

I have never seen poo at pauls! Good job by the sound of it...

I hate the which:pc guide - the one where a woman bought something a 'yarr ageooo' or whatever - her fake posh accent drives me batty! The go compare advert too. Oh, and the direct line advert with Paul Merton and Stephen Fry. I also hate that stupid pearl advert. Infact, I hate most adverts!

I cant stand that poo at pauls one!!!!!!! So annoying.
Also.... the "WE BUY ANY CAR" ugh that drives me mad. Anddd..as someone said about the women in the laser eye surgery one "...why didnt anyone tell me this before" I hate the way she says it and anyone noticed that her eyes look really bad? She's an actor Isnt she?? they could have chose a better person :rofl:

Those kind of adverts make me wonder, they are actors arent they?? x

There's one with some guy who looks like the human form of the clock from Beauty and the Beast and sings and dances something about go compare. He also drinks from a cup with a saucer stuck to the bottom. Drives me nuts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->