The wrong side of a pregnant woman...

annagrace

Reaction score
Don't get on it fellas! My lovely OH said he'd come meet me after work last night, then decided NOT to meet me from work and stay out for an extra pint or few instead. BAD decision! Hormones switched to overdrive and WW3 happened in the kitchen last night. Flying implements ad everything...:change:

Crazy hormones :wacko:

I know the feeling - I could personally slaughter my hubby right now. Everything he does is pissing me off!!!

EEK. Hopefulyl it'll get better for you two soon! Me & my OH have had issues too. He's been super insecure lately & I've had to constantly reasure him. It's been driving me nuts. He's also gotten angry at me for my wording when I talk to him. Its been making me not want to talk to him at all about things, other than simple convo. I think he finally got it after our talk last night though. :] Try talking to him and explaining, it can't hurt.

Aww it's rubbish eh? Sorry to hear that hun. My OH has also been insecure, but then so have i. It's a bit of an emotional minefield! We're good again now which is the nicest thing. He keeps stroking my belly and getting all goo-ey eyed, which is much nicer. And this evening i'm not pissed off at his breathing! Haha! x

Mine is being sweet as ever but still managing to annoy me on a regular basis. Tonight it was because he decided to go to bed at 9pm which does my head in. Of course he gets up at 7.30am whilst I sleep until 11am but thats not the god damn point!!! lol

Lol! Everything mine does irks me! No matter how sweet he is being! He smiles through it and says over and over...it's just the hormones! Lol. Glad to hear I'm not alone!

EEK. Hopefulyl it'll get better for you two soon! Me & my OH have had issues too. He's been super insecure lately & I've had to constantly reasure him. It's been driving me nuts. He's also gotten angry at me for my wording when I talk to him. Its been making me not want to talk to him at all about things, other than simple convo. I think he finally got it after our talk last night though. :] Try talking to him and explaining, it can't hurt.

I could've written that myself!

Lol! Everything mine does irks me! No matter how sweet he is being! He smiles through it and says over and over...it's just the hormones! Lol. Glad to hear I'm not alone!

I wish my husband was that understanding! I've tried to explain to him about hormones but he thinks it's a feeble excuse. Bah!

Oh yeah the hormones as an excuse thing. That's the worst thing he could say in that moment! :growlmad:

mines is super sweet, amazing, and very patient with me, but still manages to annoy me lol :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->