Theme Park Rides

S

Shifter

OK, so you know the rides that say "Not suitable for pregnant women" or whatever... do you reckon they are just covering their own bums or are there real risks to riding them while pregnant?

I don't have any grand plans in place or anything, just wondering really.

I dont know too much information about it, but im going to disneyland paris in the future and im not going to risk it. i will just have to waddle round the park eating all the waffles instead!

hope you dont mind me asking, but whereabouts near bradford are you moving? im from near there.

Its the Gravity g force that is dangerous hun .
Oxygen levels change at certain heights aswell , Thats what i can gather from reaserch .
Hope this helps . xx .

Yeah.. G-force diverts blood and pools it.. so baby doesn't get as much blood.
Honestly, when one of the girls told me that, you almost wonder how it's safe for anyone!! lol.

That was on of the first things that bummed me out about pregnancy, because I LOOOVE rollercoasters and such!

I cried last year at blackpool pleasure beach when I got there and ther was a new rollercoaster (Infusion) that I couldnt go on :( Was first in the cue a few weeks ago though :D x

Yeah.. G-force diverts blood and pools it.. so baby doesn't get as much blood.
Honestly, when one of the girls told me that, you almost wonder how it's safe for anyone!! lol.

That was on of the first things that bummed me out about pregnancy, because I LOOOVE rollercoasters and such!

Yeah me too. I had intended to get in a theme park trip this summer but hadn't got around to it before getting pregnant. I had resigned myself to it not being worth bothering with if I couldn't go on all the rides and have been mourning the fact that will be a while until I next get to go enjoy roller coasters!

Even if we go next summer we will have a little baby, so the experience will be very different! Nah... on second thoughts, we'll take my parents and leave baby with my mum while the rest of us go on the big rides, which my mum doesn't like!!!

I tell you what though, I'm really looking forward to the LO getting big enough to go on the exciting rides together and being there for that. I know my dad enjoyed that period with me, it was like experiencing it all for the first time again himself :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->