TheNewWife's On Her Way!!!!!! :) The baby's here!!!!

adzuki

Mom to Miss M.
Reaction score
She's getting induced (slowly apparently) - one gel in, and a whole lot more fun on the way for tomorrow! I'll keep you posted here as she sends updates....

Good luck TNW - your B&B friends are thinking of you!

xo
A:hugs:

Update 10:30pm - They broke her waters at 4pm and she has been in labour ever since. At 10pm she was only 2cm dilated, so they gave her an epidural. And I quote, "Epidurals are wonderful things!" Poor gal! All the best TNW!!!! Hope it's quick from here on in! xo

Update #2 9:00am - TNW's baby girl arrived at 2:32am weighing 8-1 after 1 hour of pushing and excruciating back labour! ;) I"ll let TNW tell you her name and show her picture when she writes her birth story, but I can tell you that she is a definite cutie!!!!! YAY TNW! Happy Babymoon!!! :)

Good luck hun, hope all goes well :)

Ooh good luck to her! hope all goes well. Love hearing about the little bundles being born, so exciting! x

No way she can't go before me :winkwink: hehehe. Good luck hon I'll be thinking of you. So excited for you. :yipee: don't go stealing my due date you hear. Keep it short :rofl:

She was given a second dose of gel this am, and if labour doesn't start by 3pm, they'll put her on Oxytocin..... It is really happening :)

OK, who bets boy and who bets girl for our lady on team yellow? Last chance for guesses!!!!

I guess girl! (or boy - I suck at these things!)

:)
A

Good luck!! I think she's going to have a girl.. seems to have been all boys recently, so it'd be nice to have a princess for a change!!

I'm guessing a little girl I think (I always get these things wrong) and I'm guessing 7lb 12oz. I so hope it happens quickly for her as these things can drag can't they. xxx

ooooh good luck hope goes well, I guess boy and 7lb 60z :D thinking of you TNW xx

No news yet! T minus 2 hrs for the oxytocin! hopefully she's either in labour or is sleeping - resting up for later!!!

A

Ahhh I'm dying to know what's happening thanks though adzuki. :hugs:

Still no news - I'm sure all is going well though - apparently long-ish labours run in her family - hope she's bucking the trend though and she'll hear her LO's screams soon!!!!

A

Hope its gone well overnight hun and things preogressed nicely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back