There is light at the end of a tunnel

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
Today I should be in labour full term with my angel baby boy but I'm laid up on bedrest from bleeding.:(

Feels like ground hog day, but there is life at the end of the tunnel, I feel more positive ( I have to) about this baby, but I feel devasted about my angel baby. I would never try to replace him but having tried for few months after his loss I feel he is watching over us. Miss you son and wish we coulda fed you bathed you watch you grow into a wonderful young man I'd been so proud of. This weekend your daddy and I along with ur big sister will realease a lantern over the coastline where you are buried:( x x x x rip son x

:hugs: I am so happy you are pregnant again and yes your angel is watching over you and your baby. I know what you mean and I know how your feeling and NO I don't think it ever will go away, it does get easier, but i think we will be 80 years old and still be on here talking about how the hurt still is so fresh. I miss my Ava more than words could describe and i so wish she was here with us. She would have been here in 7 weeks :cry:. I wish you all the best with your pregnancy and yes your angel is watching and is probably so excited for his new baby sister or brother.
XOXOXOOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

so sorry hun, my due date is next thursday and im absolutely devastated but i understand what you mean im being positive and TTC again although its very hard... keep yourself well rested hun and your little angel will be watching over you xxxxxxxxxx

awwww your post brought tears to my eyes :cry:

congrats on your new pregnancy, take it easy :kiss: I hope I get preggers again soon xxx

Aw thanks x i took soy this time to help with a healthier egg. I am also on baby asprin to help this time as i bled a lot last time.

that sounds a lovely idea. I'm happy you feel posetive about this pregnancy and can look forward to what the future brings :) RIP to your little man xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->