There is no baby names I like!

Mrs.Mcguin

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I almost think our baby is going to be nameless or we will just end up settling on a name we both will regret just for the sake of having to name him/her. I can't find a girl or boy name that screams out to me "THAT'S THE ONE!"

Before we got pregnant, we came up with two names we decided on, but now that its real and we have a baby on the way, we renagged and started looking again. Is anyone out there having this problem too? :dohh:

Kinda... i used my boy name on my little girl when she was born, and now we are having a boy and while there is one that i am stuck on, DH doesn't agree - i keep looking for something new, but i can't find anything :(

Yeah that also makes it tough..while its hard enough for me to find a name I like..OH doesn't like it and vice versa!

Yep! Especially now that we know we're having a boy. I don't seem to like ANY names. Ugh, so frustrating.

i didnt end up naming my kids until like a week before they were both born. We couldnt agree and didnt like any. It helps to find out the gender i think because then you can focus on just one name instead of trying to find a boy and girl name. I would sit through the end of the movie watching the cast to find out if i liked any names on there. I would focus on anyhting i could. Or if i saw other children who where the same gender i was having i would ask their mom what their name was lol. Dotn worrie there is time. You will find one that scream this is the one. Also feeling baby move kinda gives you a sense of personalitly from the baby and helps you think of the right name. xx

I had a long list of girls names I liked, then found out I'm having a boy and I don't like any at all!! It's so hard, I can't imagine liking anything I'm scared of settling for something ill regret too!

i decided on a girls name at 12 and boys at 15 so never had a problem

my OH originally didn't want kids so naming was up to me although he liked the name i picked (after baby started moving he kicking into dad mode though) i picked our sons main name and he picked the other (which i dont like lol) so im going use what was going to be a middle if we have another son

we had found our girl name, both fell in love with it, told our parents, they loved it.
found out we are having a boy. have NOTHING :( it is so difficult and im so scared my baby will have no name x

Do you have any thoughts on characteristics you'd like the name to have?
Popular or rare?
Modern or classic?
Biblical or secular?
Typical UK/US/wherever you are or exotic?
Cute or professional?
Glamourous or down to earth?
Long or short?

Maybe if you answer those questions it'll guide you in a direction or we can give you suggestions here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->