There isnt a chance is there??!

Achelois

Mum to a beautiful boy!
Reaction score
Ok this is month one so probably over excited and reading far too much into it but my AF is due today. No sign of her (thank god!) but I'm regular as clockwork normally. Every 29 days without fail. Had coil removed only a week and one day ago and thought I'd missed my window for this month as I presumed I'd already o'd. in my heart I think it's just coil (copper so no hormones) removal playing with cycle but I just wondered what you all think. Thoughts appreciated ladies xxxx

I had a copper coil removed four years ago and it took a few months for my body to recover. The copper coil gave me extremely heavy periods and wracking cramps (not to mention ovarian cysts- one of which needed surgically removing, and one which bled out, meaning I spent weeks ill in hospital). Although the copper coil doesn't affect your hormone levels, it does affect the environment of the womb (lining etc) so it will probably be a few months before your periods regulate. You might not AF today, but I think it will be way too soon to get a BFP (unless you are extremely lucky!) All the best on your baby journey.x

Thanks for the reply hun - at least I can stop freaking out and not think anymore about it until AF rears her ugly head! Here's to the future - hope you are all ok now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->